What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Wow. That long? That’s crazy. I will check sellers profile once I figured out how to navigate. Never used that site before.
It's Chinese website. Same amazon/ebay. But cheaper :) longer shipping time tho.
Sponsored

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
And one question guys! I've been looking since March. I posted new thread but I couldn't find. Anybody knows where can I get Greedy Supreme SP exhaust for Civic Sport. Or anyone knows where It'll be back in stock? I sent dm to Greedy on instagram. They didn't answer me. I was gonna get Borla but it's also out of stock! I want more sound, not much tho. I don't wanna mess with muffler or resonator. I may not like couple years later so I want something that I can go back to OEM.
27Won is an option, might be slightly more expensive, but sounds great.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
AC issue finally happened at 21k miles. The dealership fixed it under warranty. The tech said that the compressor crapped out.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) PSX_20200711_093952-01
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200710_194324

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
AC issue finally happened at 21k miles. The dealership fixed it under warranty. The tech said that the compressor crapped out.
PSX_20200711_093952-01.jpeg
20200710_194324.jpg
Glad they were able to fix it. I have a warranty on my car. I kept telling my boyfriend my a/c is probably gonna go out with how hot it’s been in Florida. Plus every time I run my a/c the fan is super loud on the outside. Don’t know if that’s normal or not. But it’s definitely not quiet.

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
Is the A/C problem only with 2018 and older 10th gens? I feel like I haven't seen any 2019+ models mentioned any time I read about A/C issues. Do the 2019+ models have a different A/C unit than previous years, or is it just a matter of most of them simply not having as many miles/time on them?

Mine works fine and is ice cold, but I got it in December 2019 and haven't even cracked 4,000 miles on the odometer yet. But it's still something I think about after reading about the issues here. Is there anything you can do to try and keep the A/C in good shape, preventative maintenance wise? I've heard that letting the A/C run every so often in the winter can help things stay running smoothly.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed my Oedro floor mats I ordered from Amazon. Granite they weren’t cheap but they feel durable and well made. We’ll see how long these last. I read good reviews so who knows.

1BE0FDB1-C7D1-4490-A663-01AEC1372A47.jpeg

212CC34E-3D95-4709-BC26-885B4041EFBA.jpeg
Beat the crap out of mine for a year and they are still holding up awesome. I spray them down they look brand new!

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well the real question is, what do I do with my old floor mats? They’re in great shape, no stains but I don’t just wanna toss them. I’m sure they’re expensive to replace the OEM part.
plus nobody really rides in the backseat. Lol so there’s really no need to have to back ones but I wanted to get all four to match. I don’t have any kids either lol

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed the APR GTC-300 wing over the weekend and hot DAMN. Next level. Extremely well made, perfect fit, and jeeeez does it look nice. Street Aero diffuser coming in tomorrow... :bow:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200712_182501 (1)

I had to remove my absdynamics Type R style wing to put this on, and it was a pita lol. I followed advice and guides here for the install, and I guess it worked so well it was damn near impossible to get off!

For those wondering though, the holes (as long as you drill them right) line up perfectly with the Type R holes, as I could mount this wing to the holes for the absdynamics spoiler. Very happy about that... It was a gamble as to whether the holes were 100% the same as OEM to allow this wing to fit.

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well the real question is, what do I do with my old floor mats? They’re in great shape, no stains but I don’t just wanna toss them. I’m sure they’re expensive to replace the OEM part.
plus nobody really rides in the backseat. Lol so there’s really no need to have to back ones but I wanted to get all four to match. I don’t have any kids either lol
Put them up for sale in the classifieds here! I'm never putting mine back in, so I'll likely do that at some point. It's been about a year though... Some people prefer the cloth over the all-weather ones if they live in warmer weather. I probably wouldn't get all weather ones if I lived in CA or somewhere warm.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
I keep mine on top of my spare wheels in the basement. I'll put them back in the car when it comes time to sell it.

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Put them up for sale in the classifieds here! I'm never putting mine back in, so I'll likely do that at some point. It's been about a year though... Some people prefer the cloth over the all-weather ones if they live in warmer weather. I probably wouldn't get all weather ones if I lived in CA or somewhere warm.
How much would someone spend? Lol I don’t know the price of new ones. I’m in Florida so wouldn’t know how much shipping would be either.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Is the A/C problem only with 2018 and older 10th gens? I feel like I haven't seen any 2019+ models mentioned any time I read about A/C issues. Do the 2019+ models have a different A/C unit than previous years, or is it just a matter of most of them simply not having as many miles/time on them?

Mine works fine and is ice cold, but I got it in December 2019 and haven't even cracked 4,000 miles on the odometer yet. But it's still something I think about after reading about the issues here. Is there anything you can do to try and keep the A/C in good shape, preventative maintenance wise? I've heard that letting the A/C run every so often in the winter can help things stay running smoothly.
Guy I work with has a 2019 sport sedan, and his messed up a few months after he got it.

rileyj98

First Name
riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic coupe
Country flag

Nothing you can do for prevention, other then replacing your pollen filter on time so the evaporator stays clean. I use my a/c any time I’m in the car wether it is hot or cold out, defrosting it’s on and same when on a hot day. Just don’t hesitate to take it in if you hear any weird noises or notice any performance issues with your Ac.