What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have this one here ? I mean I wanna do it once of every 6 months for protecting paint and giving her some shine. I have NU orange bottle and Meguiars brand. I haven't use meguiars yet, but I really like Nu brand. It's kinda liquidy and easy to apply.
Yeah you're right I don't need for now. I was looking for something to spend money ?

https://www.autogeek.net/bupo.html

Have fun shopping! ?
Sponsored

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Wash, clay bar and waxed.

20200710_212812.jpg

20200711_083504.jpg

20200710_164817.jpg

20200711_083934.jpg
Looks good :thumbsup: using traditional turtle wax I’ve used turtle wax ice polish for a while now use Meguiars ceramic wax coating I’m going to use chemical guy ceramic wax next years ago I used Gliptone wax products which was very good ( made on Long Island) unfortunately I believe their out of business:(

trapbryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Looks good :thumbsup: using traditional turtle wax I’ve used turtle wax ice polish for a while now use Meguiars ceramic wax coating I’m going to use chemical guy ceramic wax next years ago I used Gliptone wax products which was very good ( made on Long Island) unfortunately I believe their out of business:(
Its my first time using turtle wax, my dad recommended said that he used to use it all the time back in the day. Its just a pain to get it all off.
My first two times waxing I used this chemical guys butter wax and I dont like it. It barely protects and doesn't last at all. Smells good though.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200711_165844

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
Its my first time using turtle wax, my dad recommended said that he used to use it all the time back in the day. Its just a pain to get it all off.
My first two times waxing I used this chemical guys butter wax and I dont like it. It barely protects and doesn't last at all. Smells good though.
Griots 3 in 1 ceramic spray, and meguairs hybrid ceramic spray are really good and really easy to use

I installed the Perrin rear motor mounts and changed my transmission fluid to Amsoil syncromesh.

Gtv11636

First Name
Tomer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic type r FK8
Country flag
Today I fitted my custom flocked glove box. The flock colour is Anthracite and was professionaly applied (not by me) using an electrostatic machine. I am working on supplying these ready trimmed in both Anthracite for Sport models and Red for CTR's. Both left hand drive and RHD versions will be available.....

Stephen

%Cd%N0L+SGCGc%mRo4TXmA.jpg

as7GiVhhSdWro6T5cklx1w.jpg

%hzw9FyySaC3mw7gQVHiww.jpg

7PySG1KwQ+y8bluAcZHR2Q.jpg

YRTPae45QWe3zjpsXYNBuQ.jpg
Where can I buy a LHD glove box flocked like this one?

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
That’s cool. Wonder if they have them in blue color.
I got it from aliexpress. It took 1.5 weeks to New Jersey. It seems they only have silver and red. But check the seller's profile maybe they have blue.

US $4.08 29% Off | 1 Set Aluminum Alloy Electronic Handbrake Button Sequins Glass Lift Button Start Button For Honda Civic 2016-2019 Accessorie
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dYzxNQ5

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
And one question guys! I've been looking since March. I posted new thread but I couldn't find. Anybody knows where can I get Greedy Supreme SP exhaust for Civic Sport. Or anyone knows where It'll be back in stock? I sent dm to Greedy on instagram. They didn't answer me. I was gonna get Borla but it's also out of stock! I want more sound, not much tho. I don't wanna mess with muffler or resonator. I may not like couple years later so I want something that I can go back to OEM.

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
After having the hasport 62a rear motor mount for about 900 miles it still vibrates like crazy especially if i have the AC on or im in traffic dead stop. The vibration has gotten better since the install. Keep in mind my civic is cvt D.D I've heard that these take between 1k-2k miles to break in but idk of thats true. I have noticed better traction and less wheel hop which is a plus

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got it from aliexpress. It took 1.5 weeks to New Jersey. It seems they only have silver and red. But check the seller's profile maybe they have blue.

US $4.08 29% Off | 1 Set Aluminum Alloy Electronic Handbrake Button Sequins Glass Lift Button Start Button For Honda Civic 2016-2019 Accessorie
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dYzxNQ5
Wow. That long? That’s crazy. I will check sellers profile once I figured out how to navigate. Never used that site before.
Sponsored