What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Conor

First Name
Conor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Exactly how much did this drain your wallet??
With tax it was right at 2K. I opted for the "premium leather." Regular leather would have been a few hundred cheaper (I don't remember the exact amount). They offer 0% financing with Klarna for 12 months if you qualify, so I took advantage of that and will have it paid off in 12 months at $170 per month. Also, there will be some regional variation in cost due to what the installer would charge.

With that said I am VERY happy with it. Not only the look, but also the cleanliness. I have a dog that I cart around sometimes, and the OEM fabric was so difficult to clean the hair (imagine me holding a vacuum on it, rubbing, then having to pull the hair out by hand when the vacuum couldn't get it out). Now it gets sucked up so easily with my handheld vac!
Sponsored

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Purchased some unity sidemarkers. Can't wait to get them.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Ordered mine like 2 months ago and finally got the shipment confirmation I can't wait to get mine! I got the clear with amber led
Nice! I missed out on being able to order them last time. Got the email yesterday that they were available. I decided on the smoked with amber led. Throw some pics up when you get them on. ?

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice! I missed out on being able to order them last time. Got the email yesterday that they were available. I decided on the smoked with amber led. Throw some pics up when you get them on. ?
Yeah I got the email yesterday too. At first, I didn’t remember signing up but then I was like.....Ooohhhh it’s time!! It’s happening!! Lol ?

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ordered mine like 2 months ago and finally got the shipment confirmation I can't wait to get mine! I got the clear with amber led
I was on the fence about ordering some but then I was like screw it... lol I even paid extra for the tracking. Did anyone else pay extra? Ya know, just the be on the safe side lol. I got the clear with amber LED. Unfortunately, mine won’t be here til September :( I think I waited to late.

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
Will do man ! Should be arriving by next week!

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
I was on the fence about ordering some but then I was like screw it... lol I even paid extra for the tracking. Did anyone else pay extra? Ya know, just the be on the safe side lol. I got the clear with amber LED. Unfortunately, mine won’t be here til September :( I think I waited to late.
I ordered these ones because they led lol . Plus the ones I have now are from procivic.com. clear side markers and they yellowed really fast and it looks weird. I didn't pay for the tracking.

jandr272

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Civic Si, ‘18 CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Yo I never thought of that ? you just gave me the idea of doing this
I just took these for ya... 1. double knot it, 2. don't tighten too much, 3. put the knot behind the notch, 4. never have too much cord again.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_5093

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_5095

Kimochero

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EXL 2020
Purchased some unity sidemarkers. Can't wait to get them.
We are on the same boat! i'm relatively new to these aftermarket purchase from this website.. It says they are available.. what is that mean? Would it ship soon? or how long would this take to arrive?

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got around to putting on the Lamin-x yellow fog light film. I dig it.

46CD5098-D36B-420A-AD3E-4C58395B273F.jpeg
where is your sunshade from?
It's from Covercraft. The UVS100 Blue Metallic. It's a little pricey but the quality is great and feels like it will last a long time.
+1 on the Covercraft sunshade. Just got mine this week and it's well worth the money!!! You can find their stuff for cheaper on Amazon, BTW. Just search for the right P/N.