What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

rnanad

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK7, 2019 IS350
Country flag
How do you like the Remark?
After a few days it's great. There is a bit of drone and was definitely louder then I expected (not in a bad way!). It has a nice deep growl that isn't overly obnoxious. I tried to do a lot of research of the exhaust before I bought it but there were a lack of videos for it. With that being said I highly recommend it!
Sponsored

AIBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You the man! Was it a straight forward install or did you need to do any modifications for this to fit?
Super straight forward install, all you need is a phillips head screwdriver and like 5 mins.

For the side pieces you just pull the old ones out and pop the new ones in place, no tools needed.

For the main center piece you unscrew the two screws underneath and pull off the entire cloth piece & swap out with the leather one. This video gives a good example of how everything is supposed to go in.

Jazzman0718

First Name
Fitz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
SIRIUSLED H8 H11 LED Fog lights. Nothing fancy. Just bright!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20180215_192947

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20180215_144305801

905Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Country flag
After a few days it's great. There is a bit of drone and was definitely louder then I expected (not in a bad way!). It has a nice deep growl that isn't overly obnoxious. I tried to do a lot of research of the exhaust before I bought it but there were a lack of videos for it. With that being said I highly recommend it!
Good to know! Yep, on my list is Remark or Greddy Supreme... but at the same time may just stay stock. If you're able to take a cold start video that would be super appreciated!

rnanad

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK7, 2019 IS350
Country flag
Good to know! Yep, on my list is Remark or Greddy Supreme... but at the same time may just stay stock. If you're able to take a cold start video that would be super appreciated!
Just recorded one for you. I just realized i can’t upload a video straight on a reply so had to upload it to youtube. Let me know if you had anymore questions.

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Only have one photo but recently added a roof rack, bike rack, fog light overlay, eibach pro kit, mishi intake and remark catback exhaust. Just waiting to pick up a ktuner, new rims and some others goodies

C05DE20F-B297-4CC5-9933-D1EAB1E41C76.jpeg
Have you noticed any (if at all) change in MPGs from having the rack installed w/o any actual bikes or other items? I’ve been looking into getting one from either YAKIMA Or THULE

rnanad

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK7, 2019 IS350
Country flag
Have you noticed any (if at all) change in MPGs from having the rack installed w/o any actual bikes or other items? I’ve been looking into getting one from either YAKIMA Or THULE
With bikes (2 @ 25lbs each) on the rack i noticed a VERY small hit on my MPG (minuscule if any). Without bikes I see no difference at all. Hope that helps.

ATM

First Name
ATM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Cosmetic upgrades are a lot based off personal opinion.
20200424_021800.jpg

This is the 1 I currently have just haven't had the chance to put it on.
did you ever get a chance to put these on? Where did you purchase it from? I’m Looking into these myself.

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You want all weather floor mats? Oedro. Value is sheer insanity. I was willing to risk the biscuit and it more than paid off. Whole set was like $80 shipped... not sure if they are still doing that deal though. They are on the forum here!
I just recently picked up some Oedro floor mats from Amazon. They weren’t cheap either! $133 for my car :( but I live in an area where it rains almost everyday in Florida. So getting these will probably come in handy. They seemed to be rated good on Amazon as well. Won’t get mine til Sunday.