What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Oh right, I remember reading your comment about these. What does the front side look like? I'll keep an eye out for the install pics. Hopefully they'll fit.
They are the darkest brown/almost black brushed stainless steel. Definitely won't pop out, but if you're looking at the door I think they're going to look really nice

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) image0 (6)
Sponsored

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
I'm selling a brand new set of SPC front camber kit ( BALL JOINT POSITIVE CAMBER) to bring back camber within factory specs.

Message for detailed photos im open to shipping

Michonne_d

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic HatchBack Sport Touring
Country flag
Last edited:

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My initial impressions of the Hasport 62a rear motor mount. Wow! My current mods to this civic is spc front and rear camber kit with eibach pro kit. Prl stage one intake.
I also bought, not installed yet, eibach pro kit and spc rear camber arms. I saw you listed your front camber kit for sale. Was that unneeded for the pro kit? Did you even bother installing the front? What was you're camber with or without it? Thanks for clearing that up for me, i dont think I'll need them either if your not using them...

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Thinking about ordering this kit for my car. I don’t know anyone who’s uses this but it would be a cheaper alternative for side skiers until I’m able to dabble up enough money to get the real ones lol. Has anyone use these before??

All Fit Rubber Side Skirt

7297F07A-7738-47FF-B7CB-8DCE3F0433B3.png
Don’t do it. It’s a waste of money bro. You can make a nice side skirts for $30 or cheaper. These are trash.

Hydrolic11

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I installed/hardwired my dash cam. It wasn't terribly difficult, the only PIA :banghead:was getting the rear cam wire fed through the protective weather tube on the hatch (circled in pic). Kudos to YouTube videos lol

Everything ordered through Amazon. Links below:
VIOFO A129 Pro Duo Dash Cam
SanDisk 256GB microSDXC
VIOFO Hardwire Kit
Electop 12V Car Fuse TAP

IMG_20200626_175451_410.jpg
IMG_20200628_193205_405.jpg
20200628_200512.jpg
I’ve got this one too and have it hardwired for a few months now. I’ve been getting inconsistent parking mode durations (ie I’ll return to my car 10-min later and find the cam off completely, while other times, I’d come back from being at the gym for 2-hrs and it’s still fine in parking mode). Curious to hear your experiences