What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
Would be nice if they had them in stock. Preferably before my boyfriend leaves to go underway. Which “MG” style did you get? I know they have different ones. Are the in channel ones are to put on by yourself? Or are yours that stick on the chrome trim?
My bad. I didn't even check to see if they were in stock or not.

All the MG style are the same, but there is a more expensive option for them that comes with precut vinyl to complete the chrome delete on the chrome window trim.

I don't have experience with the in-channel visors for the Civic. I have the ones that 3M tape to the chrome trim. I'm confident they will remain in place for a long time. There is no give when I tug on them and they're still rock solid after many highway trips since I've installed them (granted, that was only a couple weeks ago, but still, others here have years and many miles with them and haven't had any issues). Just make sure to clean the chrome trim good and follow up with an alcohol wipe down before installing.
Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
My bad. I didn't even check to see if they were in stock or not.

All the MG style are the same, but there is a more expensive option for them that comes with precut vinyl to complete the chrome delete on the chrome window trim.

I don't have experience with the in-channel visors for the Civic. I have the ones that 3M tape to the chrome trim. I'm confident they will remain in place for a long time. There is no give when I tug on them and they're still rock solid after many highway trips since I've installed them (granted, that was only a couple weeks ago, but still, others here have years and many miles with them and haven't had any issues). Just make sure to clean the chrome trim good and follow up with an alcohol wipe down before installing.
+1, procivic visors are a rock solid investment

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Some use WD-40 to help pull the tape off the paint without destroying it
I find goo gone and a heat gun work the best

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
Did you have to trim or remove the stock Sport lip?
You will have to completely remove the OEM Sport Lip and Bottom Grill and use the ABS Dynamics one.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Finally negative and free from covid!

I'm going to install the hasport 62a rmm this will be interesting because my civic is a cvt but I'll report back on my initial impression
Great news.