What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
I installed this console led kit. I don’t recommend paying $180 for the Honda one, although it’s probably worth it...but I just didn’t want to spend that much.

Will take night pics later.

The electrical part of the kit is super straight forward. It draws power via the ECON button.

69EC19D1-3C58-4734-B1D7-B945C587B3D5.jpeg

E32069FB-2E52-4DCD-8D4D-A092C214CE1B.jpeg

54797BC9-04F0-482F-8224-DEC670AE27FD.jpeg

3128E34A-EE3C-41B0-BA54-330A2262F2E8.jpeg

566FC70F-4FD5-4D43-A003-FE1B0394CCCB.jpeg

6DA07325-8659-4056-AC17-3E618B3D49D7.jpeg
Interesting. How much did this cost? Got a link?

PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I've heard great things about the Turtle Wax "Seal and Shine", too. I haven't tried it yet, because I'm currently using Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax, and have no complaints. Beading is excellent. But I'm going to try the Turle Wax next. It seems they've really stepped up their game in recent years.
I can say from experience, the Turtle Wax Seal and Shine works great! I use it every time I wash my car. Along with two other Turtle wax products. They really have stepped up their game

Bru87tr

I've heard great things about the Turtle Wax "Seal and Shine", too. I haven't tried it yet, because I'm currently using Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax, and have no complaints. Beading is excellent. But I'm going to try the Turle Wax next. It seems they've really stepped up their game in recent years.
I use the turtle wax wax&dry spray wax. It’s cheap, easy to apply and takes no time. Lasts a long time too.

I always used meguiars on all my cars, turtle wax was never considered good. But man this stuff works great and it’s easy.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
After what seems like years of research and going back and forth I ordered four of these (w/o BMW center caps lol):

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) sep3

And four of these:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) M-Conti-DWS06-cutaway-1

And here's my mock up of how my car will look. I like it. My mod wad has been blown.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) p3

Tanuktun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
Just took out the afe momentum intake, put the OE back in with afe pro dry s drop in filter, same difference, slightly less increase in throttle response.

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ordered swift spec r performance springs and SPC rear camber kit today, super stoked to complete my checklist for this Summer
I’ve heard others with the same springs run them w/o aftermarket camber kits since the drop is rather mild. How or what made you decide on this particular combo? I’m looking to get those springs

18CivicHBS

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport 1.5T CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I’ve heard others with the same springs run them w/o aftermarket camber kits since the drop is rather mild. How or what made you decide on this particular combo? I’m looking to get those springs
honestly just my OCD kicking in and wanting OEM spec for alignment is all

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
Speaking of ocd im on the eibach pro kit for now. I also have spc front and rear camber kit ( positive ones to stay within fac specs) Would I be able to keep the toe withing factory specs or would I need a toe adjustment kit? Just curious never thought of that

Hydrolic11

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Indeed! They’re a long ways from the days of crappy wax from a green and yellow container. I personally use Seal N Shine and the beading is phenomenal. It’s super easy to apply and lasts for a couple of months