What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
In order:

1) No - after the 303 dries, I can't tell that anything has been applied.
2) Yes. I only tested with water (I'm not brave enough to try something that might actually stain) but it beads up and rolls around without soaking in. It's like magic
3) No, not as far as I can tell.

I will give you one word of warning: apply the 303 lightly, especially if you're using a foam brush as I demonstrated in the post you quoted above. If you read the thread I mentioned, you'll see that one member (@Ducky) went a little heavy on his application, and that did alter the color/texture of his alcantara seats a little bit. If you really want to be careful, test a small area in a less noticeable location, like the back seat. If you're satisfied with the texture/feel, then go ahead and apply it elsewhere.

EDIT: I see that you posted in the aforementioned thread, so you're aware of the potential issues around this fabric protector. I still think it's a good product even if the OP's credibility is questionable. That coffee test was legit. And lots of positive reviews elsewhere. Just don't slather it on.
I’m assuming this 303 is better than scotch guard?
Sponsored

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
I’m assuming this 303 is better than scotch guard?
Based on what I've read: yes. I've never used Scotchgard in a car, but I've used it on other surfaces. While it does work, I've found that it doesn't last very long. In theory, the 303 treatment should last longer. However, I've only just applied it a couple weeks ago...so I can't say for sure. Time will tell.

J_V

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hello,

My purchase of OEM window visors came in for the 2016 Honda Civic EX-T. Should I put them on now or wait for tints?

Also, I hope these are oem... I purchased it from HondaPartsConnection.com

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) EF6C68E8-5CB5-42FE-A199-C652DC5C0DDC

905Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Country flag
Hello,

My purchase of OEM window visors came in for the 2016 Honda Civic EX-T. Should I put them on now or wait for tints?

Also, I hope these are oem... I purchased it from HondaPartsConnection.com

EF6C68E8-5CB5-42FE-A199-C652DC5C0DDC.jpeg
They'll probably look better with the windows tinted, but since the tint goes on the inside the visors shouldn't be in the way or anything. It might be best to leave them off til after though in case the tinters like the trace the outside of the window.

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I finally installed my front and rear dashcams. I picked them up just before Christmas, and just now got around to doing it. :rofl:

Thinkware Q800 Pro. The hardest part was getting the rear camera cable through the rubber tube connecting the hatch and the main body.

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quick update im 1 week in with covid symptoms but ive dealt with the worst i know im on the road to recovery !

For the mean while took this shot 3 weeks ago when I went for a joy ride by the mountains.
IMG_20200525_153600_856.jpg
nice picture
so is it like having a big cold.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Definitely wait til after. A lot of tint shops use the outside of the won
Quick update im 1 week in with covid symptoms but ive dealt with the worst i know im on the road to recovery !

For the mean while took this shot 3 weeks ago when I went for a joy ride by the mountains.
IMG_20200525_153600_856.jpg
good to hear my dude! Keep pushin, and get well soon!

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
did a quick wash and wax
and bought this beast :)

best.jpg

vibrant.jpg
I have a friend who’s using that as his resonator and he has stock muffler but does have a cat less dp. It’s loud but not sure if I like it. What exhaust setup are you going for?

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is that a weld-on vibrant muffler? Expect it to be loud or not too crazy?
yes i will cut the Y and make it go a single way to the right side with this 3inch intlet
muffler....i think it will be louder than stock and a deep tone...didnt want to go 2 muffler like that because one of my friend (honda tuner) told me it would be too big and will be loosing too much backpressure.....and with this set up i would benefit of the free flowing exhaust

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
will post pics of the install and feedback when i receive it...stay tune ;)

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
nice picture
so is it like having a big cold.
Thanks man

It hits everyone differently. For me it was terrible since I have asthma and lung problems. I felt like I was on my death bed for the past 3 days I had shortness of breath, headaches, body aches, fevers, excessive tiredness. Couldnt smell or taste.. I feel alot better but im waiting to get re tested next week. Some people can test positive and have no symptoms.
Sponsored