What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Tanuktun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
Not all done today, but done recently.

Eibach rear sway bar, set to soft, NOTABLE difference.

Sirimoto phase 2 strut bar, not as notable difference. Had issues with original hardware, went to install factory nuts on the actual tower mounting point cause I didn't trust the ones that came with it and the nuts and bolts on the strut bar itself seized on one side after only a few days of being installed. Had to cut it off to install better grade nuts and bolts.

AFE Takeda Momentum Cold air Dry filter haven't gotten to test the gains yet, installed today. Haven't tested the full gains yet but I'd guess between it and the TSP1 tune that lexus a little while ago didn't stand a chance, lol. Audible difference on the low end without the resonator, more gurgle than rumble.

NixChixFix

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Almost June, a new wallpaper from Honda JP :p

20200530_191248.jpg
I keep forgetting you can change the wallpaper. I need to find or buy a damn cheap USB stick/flash drive...

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Updating to the 2020 front vents for my Aegean Blue 2019 Sport Touring but don't like the "hockey stick" to be blue, was going to order the Crystal Black Pearl, but decided to go with the Aegean Blue but vinyl wrap it in case I change my mind on the color matching the car. Got one of them done.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200602_001745

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I keep forgetting you can change the wallpaper. I need to find or buy a damn cheap USB stick/flash drive...
Haha, that's one way, or if you don't mind it being slow, I just use the browser to download it

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Link to the bar you got within the car and how much of a difference it feels with it installed please
Ultra Racing Rear Strut Bar (2 Point), 2016+ Honda Civic, URTH-RE2-3521
I purchased it from heel toe auto but I wouldn't recommend purchasing from them. There are no instructions, heel toe didn't really know where or how the bar mounts and it did not come with any mounting hardware.
As far as difference in driving it's not tremendous but noticeable.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Updating to the 2020 front vents for my Aegean Blue 2019 Sport Touring but don't like the "hockey stick" to be blue, was going to order the Crystal Black Pearl, but decided to go with the Aegean Blue but vinyl wrap it in case I change my mind on the color matching the car. Got one of them done.

20200602_001745.jpg
It's weird, I kinda of like the "mustache" or rather the "hockey stick" in the mini refresh over that "mesh design" they had initially. It was like one big old panel of wasted space they didn't know what to do with it to differentiate it from the other models.

BrightFriend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hey guys, I want to vinyl wrap the chrome part of my windows a matte black. Do any of y'all know of a good brand? Thank you in advance ?

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, I want to vinyl wrap the chrome part of my windows a matte black. Do any of y'all know of a good brand? Thank you in advance ?
I used the Matte Black but couldn't find the link:
VViViD No-More Chrome Black Vinyl Overlay Wrap Black-Out Strips 2 Inch x 20ft Roll DIY (Satin Matte Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IO2WL4I/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_DjN1EbYT0TFV0
Except for on the lil window in the back needed a wider piece:
VViViD Matte Black Vinyl Wrap Adhesive Film Air Release Decal Sheet (6 Inch x 60 Inch) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CF5VQ0U/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_RoN1EbRCA6PTZ
Sponsored