What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

aflores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
bought a sport sedan last year, and traded up to an ex hatch in February. All year I constantly thought what I coulda got (now I’m thinking I shoulda got an si)... Was planning on paying the sport off a within a week of trading it in. Financially smart decision? Probably not. Am I happy with what I got? Yup. My only regrets on the ex hatch over the sport sedan... sport sedan was a 6 speed MT, and I REALLY liked the wheels on the sport over the ex hatch.

End of the day, no regrets.
Yeah I'm thinking something similar, maybe an 18 or 19 ex or sport touring (type-r if there's a good deal). I can remove the current mods and transfer them over. Only thing is the financial aspect I would be loosing roughly $5000, but it's something I'm constantly thinking about.
Sponsored

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Yeah I'm thinking something similar, maybe an 18 or 19 ex or sport touring (type-r if there's a good deal). I can remove the current mods and transfer them over. Only thing is the financial aspect I would be loosing roughly $5000, but it's something I'm constantly thinking about.
I only had a few minor aesthetic mods on my sport, only took my led headlights to put on the new ex.

Like I told my wife, let’s just go see what we can do... knowing that if I was happy, and the payment wasn’t too bad, I’d be walking out with something else.

If you can afford it, the deal doesn’t sound too lopsided, and you’ll be happy... go for it. Trust me, you’ll keep thinking about upgrading. Just make sure the upgrades are something worth what you’ll be paying/losing.

TranceFC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Manual
Country flag
None of the dealers around me were willing to install sport pedals on my sedan because it didn't show up as an applicable accessory for the Honda Civic Sedan. I finally decided to buy the tools I needed and just install it myself. :thumbsup:

20200514_175520.jpg

I also installed cargo hooks and the cargo net. :cool:

20200514_165458.jpg
How hard was the pedal cover install. I've had those sport pedals laying around for like 2 years and I haven't gotten around to installing them in fear of breaking something

McDavid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
Finally got around to installing my rear diffuser. It was a bitch, had to do some trimming on both the diffuser and inside of the bumper but four hours later it’s finally on lol. Just waiting to go to an exhaust shop to have the tips welded on.

C25B84CE-BD0A-4998-94F4-0DA4101128A8.jpeg

9E85E154-E479-4D31-AA8A-94FF404A0ED6.jpeg
Like that, where'd you find it?

luckytom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2018 Civic EX-T 6 Speed
Country flag
How hard was the pedal cover install. I've had those sport pedals laying around for like 2 years and I haven't gotten around to installing them in fear of breaking something
It was my first time doing this kind of installation. I was a bit intimidated by the rivet gun part because I've never used one before. Luckily, it was worse in my head than it actually was.

The hardest part was figuring out how to use my rivet gun. Once I figured out how to put the rivet into handheld rivet gun tool, it was smooth sailing. :cool:

Besides figuring out how to use the rivet gun (lol), the only thing that surprised me was how easy it was to drill through the gas pedal (I'm not sure what I was expecting to be honest lol). Go slow and lightly apply pressure. Let your drill do the work.

Plan your moves, go slow, and you'll be fine. :thumbsup: You got this!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Custom DIY valve cover Paint job! Super happy with the way it came out! Any questions feel free to ask!
IMG_20200516_191121_920.jpg
I do have a question. Can you come to Maryland and paint mine? That looks fantastic!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

NSaneeee

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
Acuity bits and the 2017-19 Type-R shifter assembly. Would’ve went with the 2020 version but already had this from my 2019 Si.

85F10B23-B8A3-4750-A7CF-60EFA46864A5.jpeg
Random question, that spring had plastic covers on the ends were they supposed to be removed?

Ashxsi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Sedan si
Country flag
I do have a question. Can you come to Maryland and paint mine? That looks fantastic!
I have my old valve cover that im painting ralleye red as well, willing to let it go for $220 just need to pay for shipping. Pm if interested can have it shipped by the end of the week.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Random question, that spring had plastic covers on the ends were they supposed to be removed?
Yupp I’d say so! Grease is applied in that area to help with noise and what not.
Sponsored