What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed my Morimoto OE+ LED’s and couldn’t be happier

Recently slapped them on my baby, and likewise. Changes the front entirely. I actually get a slightly better output (after adjusting it) then the LED’s (like $100, gotta pay for quality) I had in my projectors. But can say the high beam throw was better and dumb far on stock assembly (was also slight pricey). But yet to use the high’s on these for natural use since I get a good throw from the lows.

18CivicHBS

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport 1.5T CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Recently slapped them on my baby, and likewise. Changes the front entirely. I actually get a slightly better output (after adjusting it) then the LED’s (like $100, gotta pay for quality) I had in my projectors. But can say the high beam throw was better and dumb far on stock assembly (was also slight pricey). But yet to use the high’s on these for natural use since I get a good throw from the lows.
I had upgraded bulbs in my stock housing (not adjusted) and find these insanely better than them, imo. With the overall aesthetic it gives it such a better look- plus had to get these to match the HiRev tail lights that I ordered and should be coming soon. Sequentials all around!

Michonne_d

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic HatchBack Sport Touring
Country flag
that angle of your Maf sensors seems crooked or something....must not be good for the reading??
the straighter to stock is suppose to be better?
Oh no its straight. Probably the angle. With that intake you have to remove the bracket that holds the wiring in place to give you more length. Those wires are then wrapped with electrical tape.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200512_130101
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200512_130159
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200512_130235

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had upgraded bulbs in my stock housing (not adjusted) and find these insanely better than them, imo. With the overall aesthetic it gives it such a better look- plus had to get these to match the HiRev tail lights that I ordered and should be coming soon. Sequentials all around!
I like the look of the stock taillights. You can tell it’s a civic from a distance away, kinda like dodge and the newest Nissans. Now if there’s an aftermarket company that can keep the stock look but make the turn signal corner (sequential) around the brake light, I’d get that.

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Blue Civic Sedan Touring
Country flag
I like the look of the stock taillights. You can tell it’s a civic from a distance away, kinda like dodge and the newest Nissans. Now if there’s an aftermarket company that can keep the stock look but make the turn signal corner (sequential) around the brake light, I’d get that.
I totally agree with you. I love the stock taillights on the Civic. I just wanted 2 changes: smoked/darker and sequential LED turn signals. I went with these puppies... these were the best I could find: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32983802923.html

Here's an older post where I had both the original taillight and new one installed for comparison: https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...our-civic-today-ii.14492/page-794#post-731644

steviiee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
Few interior mods. Vinyl wrapped a few interior parts and replaced the sock armrest with the Type R arm rest. Covered up the passenger air bag illumination on/off light and indicator.

IMG_5468.jpg

IMG_5469.jpg

IMG_5513.jpg

IMG_5514.jpg

IMG_5515.jpg

IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5519.jpg

IMG_5521.jpg
Where'd you get the suede arm rest?

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I totally agree with you. I love the stock taillights on the Civic. I just wanted 2 changes: smoked/darker and sequential LED turn signals. I went with these puppies... these were the best I could find: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32983802923.html

Here's an older post where I had both the original taillight and new one installed for comparison: https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...our-civic-today-ii.14492/page-794#post-731644
How they holding up? Don't think my state will let them be that dark though at a standstill.

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Blue Civic Sedan Touring
Country flag
How they holding up? Don't think my state will let them be that dark though at a standstill.
No issues at all with them. They do have a non-smoked option as well. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a direct message.

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m currently in the middle of upgrading my interior, last month I switched out the cloth center console with a leather one off a 2020 Civic sport touring. That inspired me to order leather arm rests to match the updated center console. Well I had the front passenger arm rest come in not long ago, the rest were on backorder apparently. I should be installing the rest of them next week. Moving forward though, I thought it may be worth finding some covers for the window switches. Here’s a look on the drivers side before.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) EB767AA5-9F62-45D0-B2A1-D44420641555

And after.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 346F346D-4BEF-468E-9DC4-958B1904C7D5

When the rest of the leather arm rests are installed the doors will look more like this.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) FD5B5682-E84E-47F5-984E-9AB24FBB4BB8

Icebear

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatch Sport Touring 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 1991 Chevrolet c1500
Country flag
Finally got my license plate . Wanted to go the personalized route, I couldn’t get what I wanted , so I settled for just an upgraded plate .

I ended up with Barber Motorsport Museum plate , it had the right colors to fit in with scheme of the car , so I’m happy with it .

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) A3083426-790D-489D-99F3-25B9D0E67A69

CDjunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 S2000, 17 Si
Country flag
Hmm.... I guess it never occurred to me you didn't have to be a local to get that tag.
Sponsored