What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

piterek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 2010 Subaru Forester, 2015 Yamaha FJ-09
Country flag
Installed Acuity base bushings (already have cable bushings in place), centering spring and short throw adapter on my 2019 ST. All I have to say is wow!! It is a different shifter now... it is notchy, yet precise. Throw is very noticeably shorter. Happy camper.
Sponsored

luckytom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2018 Civic EX-T 6 Speed
Country flag
How was the rear diffuser installation? I've just received mine last week and was planning on installing myself next. Did you take off the rear bumper?
The rear diffuser installation was kind of bumpy. Honestly, had I taken the advice of @a c i d.f l y in their detailed thread (Link: Click Here!) and taken off the bumper the first time, life would have been so much easier.

If it is your first time taking off your bumper, here are my tips (it was my first time pulling off my bumper too, you got this!).
  • Wear eye protection! Lots of dirt/rocks/sand will fall down and you don't want that in your eyes.
  • Take your time with the plastic clips! Go slow or you may break the clip while it's still in the retaining piece. Getting one of those out is a pain (ask me how I know lol).
  • You may even want to order some spare clips because sometimes they just break when coming out, here's the part number: 91505-TM8-003
  • Have a towel/blanket/dropcloth or something soft under the bumper for when it drops if you can't have anyone else help you.
When you have it installed, come show us some pictures!

18CivicHBS

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport 1.5T CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
First time removing my bumper as well, watched a few videos and it went smoothly. I have trim removal tools which definitely helped things move along!

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 0509201909

Rear wiper delete

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The rear diffuser installation was kind of bumpy. Honestly, had I taken the advice of @a c i d.f l y in their detailed thread (Link: Click Here!) and taken off the bumper the first time, life would have been so much easier.

If it is your first time taking off your bumper, here are my tips (it was my first time pulling off my bumper too, you got this!).
  • Wear eye protection! Lots of dirt/rocks/sand will fall down and you don't want that in your eyes.
  • Take your time with the plastic clips! Go slow or you may break the clip while it's still in the retaining piece. Getting one of those out is a pain (ask me how I know lol).
  • You may even want to order some spare clips because sometimes they just break when coming out, here's the part number: 91505-TM8-003
  • Have a towel/blanket/dropcloth or something soft under the bumper for when it drops if you can't have anyone else help you.
When you have it installed, come show us some pictures!
Thank you so much!! It’s my first time taking off the rear bumper so I’m a bit nervous lol. Will def post pics!

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
Installed 3D MAXpider floor mats and took it for a spin on some curvier roads. My brother's car is a 2018 model. He has Eibach springs, full exhaust, and TSP stage 1 tune. I could definitely tell he was cornering better than me and pulling on me easily from stop or a roll on. On one particular corner he said he was comfortably holding about a 15 MPH speed higher than I was when I could tell I was losing traction, I may have been able to do a bit more speed, but I didn't want to push it and risk an accident.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) CE4uFaB

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DWORdHv

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Attempted to capture golden hour again. Cheated with the grainy effect to cover the shortcomings of the phone. Can't post pics from my camera due to the size.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) PSX_20200509_212236-01

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got a Moonroof visor and put it on the other day. I like it and it cuts down on the noise, but man it's a pain to clean and dry under it and to get all the pollen and helicopters out ,lol

boinam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring Hatch
Country flag
Installed 27Won CAI and front subframe brace. No pics of the brace because holy hell, lying down under my car makes me insanely nauseous for whatever reason. I need to make friends with someone that has a lift!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) x3KeflH