What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like what you did when the civic emblem lol
I want to switch the first "i" for "o" to reflect the current situation with the world lol

aflores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Installed AEM cold air intake on the hatch, overall not too bad of an install, definitely kind of tedious but not too bad. Really like how it sounds now, you can hear the turbo a lot more now!

View attachment 215049
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_2747
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_2746

I'm not sure what my next mod will be: Apple car play unit, sound system, lowering springs, foglight, and front lip, ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Jaxson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Adding side skirts will definitely make turn that puppy into a wolf. Slap on a subtle spoiler, if that suites your taste as well. :)
-
https://www.ikonmotorsports.com/fits-16-20-honda-civic-side-skirts-step-extensions-pp.html
If you're looking for side skirts, check these out if they fit your fancy, you'll have to paint them though. They come unpainted matte black. Could get paint at Home Depot and spray it.
Those look great. How do these skirts install over the current OEM ones? Do I need to drill holes or are they all 3M taped?

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Those look great. How do these skirts install over the current OEM ones? Do I need to drill holes or are they all 3M taped?
If you run your hand along under OEM “skirt”, you’ll feel 3 inner holes that have push rivets you can remove. The skirt I got has 3 bumps that go inside those holes, and they provide their own rivets that’s longer so it can latch on. Now for my ‘19 Sport I can’t use the drilled holes to screw in the far front and the far back. So that’s why I have the OEM mud guards in the front that holds that part secure and doesn’t wiggle a millimeter. For the back it comes with holes to screw in as well, but I guess the ‘19s are slightly differ in a way so I had to 3M the rear edge only.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 7EA26F41-B425-4BD7-A382-EA2355AE2C00

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 6EA3780A-575A-4CDC-BD9E-9445310078C2

CivicSiNJ

First Name
Hampsen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed AEM cold air intake on the hatch, overall not too bad of an install, definitely kind of tedious but not too bad. Really like how it sounds now, you can hear the turbo a lot more now!

View attachment 215049
IMG_2747.jpg
IMG_2746.jpg

I'm not sure what my next mod will be: Apple car play unit, sound system, lowering springs, foglight, and front lip, ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?
“Lower it!” - Lando Calrissian