What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

2020k20c2sport

N/A_AllDay2.0
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
I installed my led interior lights this morning before work. Pried on the plastic a little wrong I guess and somehow blew a fuse? So I replaced the fuse. Now my driverside map light is a little finicky with the button. No clue the relation. Lol oh well still works ha. Never installed lights before I'm more of an engine compartment and under the car type of guy small plastic is fragile lmao.
Sponsored

WolfLoMein

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Just installed HKS Hi Power exhaust for the sedan and it sounds amazing!!! Not obnoxiously loud but nice and has a nice and deep tone. I just wish they had an option for no burnt tips

**on sale right now at IIR btw but not sure if still on backorder (took me 3 months to get mine)

20200422_183005.jpg
Do you have a video of what they sound like? Also, a link to the exhaust would be appreciated!

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I did see those, so they are just marked up right now? I'll keep an eye on them, thanks
Yea the seller messaged me on the 16th.
"
Hello thank you for contacting us..
Sorry for the price change.. we are currently put of stock reason for the mark up.
We are expecting new shipment this week. We will be changing our price as soon as we have them back in stock.
Any questions please let us know how we can help."
Lol that was last week, so I guess they still haven't received shipment.

Jtantuco

luv_SIc
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So you have an Si model or is it just a regular Civic Sedan? Sorry for so many questions. Trying to see if this would work on my '19 Hatchback

No problem it is for the SI sedan but I am not 100% sure if it will fit i know the rear bumper on the hatch is different so you may run into some fitment issues there.

I also found this as an alternative.

https://www.hksusa.com/news/new-legamax-premium-exhaust-civic-hatchback

Videos are included in the website.

Message me if you got any more questions

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I posted this to another thread,but can anybody make this for me lol?! I messaged the guy but I think he's located in Indonesia. I don't get why companies don't make something similar to this? Someone help me out. I'm PayPal ready lol
I found this one on eBay but it's for a sedan.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/123841290613
Is the Sedan much different from the hatch? I know it has the spare tire too.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Screenshot_20200423-151311~2

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Screenshot_20200423-151315~2

Last edited:

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I posted this to another thread,but can anybody make this for me lol?! I messaged the guy but I think he's located in Indonesia. I don't get why companies don't make something similar to this? Someone help me out. I'm PayPal ready lol
I found this one on eBay but it's for a sedan.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/123841290613
Is the Sedan much different from the hatch? I know it has the spare tire too.
Screenshot_20200423-151311~2.png

Screenshot_20200423-151315~2.png
id assume a local skilled muffler shop could replicate something similar to that. Check shops in your area.

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
Thanks to the help of the many posts in this thread, I was able to install an amp and loc on my HB. It was surprisingly not that difficult.

Last year I had swapped out the Factory sub with a Rockford Fosgate 8”. Although the difference was noticeable, I did not realize what I was missing out on until today. It was definitely worth it.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 0A5A3293-FF18-45D6-99D5-21CF3DD7D6EC

WolfLoMein

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks to the help of the many posts in this thread, I was able to install an amp and loc on my HB. It was surprisingly not that difficult.

Last year I had swapped out the Factory sub with a Rockford Fosgate 8”. Although the difference was noticeable, I did not realize what I was missing out on until today. It was definitely worth it.

0A5A3293-FF18-45D6-99D5-21CF3DD7D6EC.jpeg
What year of hatchback do you have? Does the current sub in the car have all the wiring and you just changed the size of the amp and sub?

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
What year of hatchback do you have? Does the current sub in the car have all the wiring and you just changed the size of the amp and sub?
It's a 2018. I tapped into the factory wiring that was going into the sub using tap splice connectors. From there everything is routed to the loc > new amp > new sub with new wiring. I left the factory connections intact and reused the factory sub enclosure.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Filled up after work. Shell V-Power!!!