What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

2020k20c2sport

N/A_AllDay2.0
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
Couple of (very) minor interior mods this past weekend.

Autocovr stainless dead pedal
KqvmQPM.jpg

Everything Vinyl Decal button blank stickers - I consulted with my 8-year old regarding the best placement for maximum comedic effect. These were his recommendations. Fortunately we share the same juvenile sense of humor
P9RYDVK.jpg

RfR0E6s.jpg
Did you make those yourself with a machine or are those something that can be purchased? I love that. It's awesome you found a way to involve your kid

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
Did you make those yourself with a machine or are those something that can be purchased? I love that. It's awesome you found a way to involve your kid
Thanks. I got them from Everything Vinyl Decal - here. If you scroll through this thread you'll see a lot of other folks with very similar stickers.

nawx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-T
Country flag
1.)see attached picture.
2.) Light output is far superior to OEM halogen. And people who have the non OEM LED lights have told me that their light output isnt the greatest compared to them.
3.) Not sure as I didnt go that route. But I've heard good things about the morimoto, coplus and j's racing LED headlights

Hope this helps

Screenshot_20200420-221645_Chrome.jpg
Did you have to purchase anything else besides the L/R assembly? Or was it just plug and play?

ericc191

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Are there any "Drop in ready" subs that would sound much better than factory? That is seriously one thing I have ALWAYS missed from my 06 FG2 Civic Si coupe. The sub in that car blows away the one in this new Si. :(

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Did you have to purchase anything else besides the L/R assembly? Or was it just plug and play?
Some questions.
1.) How much are they since it’s OEM
2.) Do they produce a good output
3.) Worth over just a high brand LED/HID in projector
-
I’m really down for the swap to them, but I like how the the 2020 models are blacked out instead of a chrome housing to go along with my murder theme.

I'll piggyback here a little, I liked the way my sport touring headlights looked but a piece of tire on the highway got ran over and smacked into mine cracking it (thanks idiot in front of me). I think it's a tad ridiculous to pay 600 bucks per headlight for reflector housings so I went with the morimoto from the retrofit source, plus the XBs didn't have very reassuring reviews for forking over another few hundred. They are 90% or as good, probably brighter by a bit but the spread is kinda whack. They needed to be aimed way higher after install but overall I'm happy i spent 1/2 the amount I would've for OEMs and I'm a sucker for the sequential :thumbsup:

groenek

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Looking to sell these 12s kicker subs with the kicker amp. Pm if interested

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) E0F0C86D-12CB-4DE3-A1D4-39A78735C0E2

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 6C7AD9E6-5FA0-4D84-962F-EE12D894CBDA

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll piggyback here a little, I liked the way my sport touring headlights looked but a piece of tire on the highway got ran over and smacked into mine cracking it (thanks idiot in front of me). I think it's a tad ridiculous to pay 600 bucks per headlight for reflector housings so I went with the morimoto from the retrofit source, plus the XBs didn't have very reassuring reviews for forking over another few hundred. They are 90% or as good, probably brighter by a bit but the spread is kinda whack. They needed to be aimed way higher after install but overall I'm happy i spent 1/2 the amount I would've for OEMs and I'm a sucker for the sequential :thumbsup:
I was thinking bout those as well, for 850, its not that bad to be honest, looks more aggressive as well. You happen to have pictures of it on your car? Like on/off/running/low/high/etc. I can see the pics they have on their site, but also cool to see it on other peoples car. Plus they're black out in the housing which I love even more! :)
-
Edit: I red your comment wrong. Yeh I've seen the OE version for $500 on Morimoto/retrofitsource site. Was thinking bout pulling the trigger for those (AND ITS SMOKED +1) or the XB. but like you said for the XB version, I can never find a vid with their output on those. Also Unity Performance / @CanadiaegeanBlue got Vland brand versions for $385 I may look into as well.

Last edited:

Torino_85

Hector & Christine
First Name
Christine&Hec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Out of all my babies, I like the Honda most. Sure the 5.0 is faster, but I enjoy my civic. The Altima is my woman’s car and the truck is just to haul. The 5.0 is mainly in the garage but I had to fix the splitter on the civic, I hit a fairly deep dip.
excuse the photo quality

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1F0438F3-4732-424C-8F37-906702ABFEE5