What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe (FC3)
Country flag
Received and installed my AWE tuning track edition exhaust with triple black diamond tips!

Install:
I had no issues installing this exhaust! The hardest part I’d say was removing the stock front pipe from under the car because of its awkward shape but with a little trial and error it came out. Other than that everything thing else for pretty easily. Install time with removal of stock exhaust took a total of about 3 hours with only myself working on it with only front end lifted on jack stands.

Review:
I love the sound of this exhaust and the looks are even better! The quality of the diamond tips are the best part of the exhaust. I definitely recommend the triple tip option because it fills the rear exhaust cutout section the best, but that’s a personal opinion. The diamond black option is gorgeous and goes well with my black paint very well. As far as drone from inside the cabin, yes there is some slight droning but only at few specific rpm and speed combinations, nothing unbearable by any means. It was what I was expecting for an exhaust with no muffler. Couldn’t be happier. You get very nice burbles and light pops with this exhaust which I love. At idle I did hear some minor heat shield rattle with the ac or heat on. Easily fixed once I can find where it’s happening with minor adjustments.

The only thing I have about this exhaust is the front pipe. Not that I have any plans to change this exhaust, but let’s say I wanted to. The rear end of the AWE front pipe is not flanged and will only fit into an AWE exhaust. So if I were to ever change exhausts I’d have to either put the smaller stock fp back in or purchase and install a front pipe upgrade from like prl or whoever. Just a little heads up for anyone who might wanna change exhausts multiple times. BUT I am super stoked that this exhaust system does include a 3” front pipe so that is still really awesome.

I’ll upload some sound clips if wanted. It started to rain today so I couldn’t get any clips yet. Let me know if you have any questions!!

I also installed the acuity shifter cable bushing upgrade. Shifts feel more crisp and direct now.

Also installed the Perrin rear motor mount inserts!

Pictures:
See attached

CD626F73-5439-48AE-842B-B87D6A4AC30C.jpeg

808286DF-BEA7-4899-AFC3-D9B965409170.jpeg

C99F6459-9E5F-4127-9252-0172BC7DFBC3.jpeg

D5DCC573-E6F8-4D57-B9CF-1E3B01EEB34C.jpeg

041AFEF4-4C78-420A-BD21-D3307EF5F3FC.jpeg

B2E10076-8128-4EAF-A86E-CA831CFEC850.jpeg

F520840F-5E3E-4B24-B5FD-364513CA1367.jpeg

639157E7-512C-4472-9C56-48CA434FAEE5.jpeg
Video clips of the exhaust!

dirtrider216

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport Touring, 2006 4Runner (for sale)
Country flag
Drove my new to me Civic touring hatch for the first time, then came home and ordered alpine component front speakers and a Polk 8” sub

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
Couple of (very) minor interior mods this past weekend.

Autocovr stainless dead pedal
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) KqvmQPM

Everything Vinyl Decal button blank stickers - I consulted with my 8-year old regarding the best placement for maximum comedic effect. These were his recommendations. Fortunately we share the same juvenile sense of humor
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) P9RYDVK

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) RfR0E6s

Torino_85

Hector & Christine
First Name
Christine&Hec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been looking around but almost everywhere I look they say they can't ship here to California as it is not CARB legal. Where did you get yours? And did it come with the CARB sticker so you don't have issues?
I got mine from pro car studio. They’ll ship to you, as long as you agree to drive in track only. So no CARB sticker, however you can always get a sticker if you get info on how to get one. I’m sure you can.

aflores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
I got mine from pro car studio. They’ll ship to you, as long as you agree to drive in track only. So no CARB sticker, however you can always get a sticker if you get info on how to get one. I’m sure you can.
Thanks!!

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Added the Mugen side skirts, OEM touring headlights , JDM Honda access LED fogs and Mugen CFRP mirror covers

IMG_20200419_203211_898.jpg
Some questions.
1.) How much are they since it’s OEM
2.) Do they produce a good output
3.) Worth over just a high brand LED/HID in projector
-
I’m really down for the swap to them, but I like how the the 2020 models are blacked out instead of a chrome housing to go along with my murder theme.

jdmclock

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Country flag
Some questions.
1.) How much are they since it’s OEM
2.) Do they produce a good output
3.) Worth over just a high brand LED/HID in projector
-
I’m really down for the swap to them, but I like how the the 2020 models are blacked out instead of a chrome housing to go along with my murder theme.
1.)see attached picture.
2.) Light output is far superior to OEM halogen. And people who have the non OEM LED lights have told me that their light output isnt the greatest compared to them.
3.) Not sure as I didnt go that route. But I've heard good things about the morimoto, coplus and j's racing LED headlights

Hope this helps

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Screenshot_20200420-221645_Chrome