What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Annix15

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
You may of missed my last reply to your post, but may I ask what you used to black out the upper portion of your front bumper?
I wrapped it with a 4D Glossy Carbon Fiber from Vvivid. Sorry if I missed your post.

Although, I don’t recommend that wrap. Depending on where you wrap, 4D is done best on a surface with little to no curves. It’s a thick vinyl wrap and makes wrapping difficult.
Sponsored

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not really something I did, but had my passenger side fender fixed today. Someone hit it in the parking lot a month ago and didn't leave a note or anything. Been trying to find a decent price for it, but I just keep getting quotes above $300 because they say I need to get it repainted too. Got this done by a mobile paintless dent repair guy for only $150 and I didn't need to do any repainting. Happy it's finally fixed cause it's been bothering me since I've only had my car for 4 months.

20200223_113057.jpg

Before.jpg

After.jpg
My passenger door has a damn hole and is scratched and chipped from stupid vandals from 1+yr ago. I have never found out the person(s) that did it but also have never looked into repairing it cause I know my situation was an expensive job. Might start looking around like you did for reputable and cheap people to get my car looking good again

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Catch the chance of being at home and not using the car, I cleaned/replaced all the air filters and cabin air filters in my cars, so when I'm driving again, the cars will be ready:D

EspadaTiburon

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Looks good yes those guys work wonders had a couple of little door ding from inconsiderate morons that have to park their dented up crap box inches away from your car and you park at the furthest parking spot.
Sorry ranting a little bit. I had mine done at the Honda dealership it cost me 65 bucks per dent
I wish my local honda dealership did bodywork. I called and they said that they use an outside shop. Didn't bother because all the prices from shops around my area have been roughly the same. I was tempted to take it to Toyota and see if they'll work on another brand car because I know my sister's car cost about the same for a dent through them.

My passenger door has a damn hole and is scratched and chipped from stupid vandals from 1+yr ago. I have never found out the person(s) that did it but also have never looked into repairing it cause I know my situation was an expensive job. Might start looking around like you did for reputable and cheap people to get my car looking good again
I would try giving those mobile places a try! I found this dude through yelp and he operates in all of LA and OC. I really just needed a paintless dent repair, so I figured it wouldn't be that expensive. I have a few more damages from that same person that hit me, but I just bought touchup paint to fix those as they're not that big.

GoldClass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
had just fkin nothing to do again on lockdown.....and still waiting for that stupid snow to be over...cant wait......tons of new mod coming later this spring

safini pu hiver.jpg
Not sure if it is the shadow effect, the front wheel looks very positive Caster and rear wheel looks very negative Caster.

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
Added my first few additions this afternoon.

3D Maxpider cargo liner:
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) ShddOM

I hadn't planned to pick this up, but I was digging through Amazon Warehouse Deals last week and stumbled upon the Maxpider for $28 in "acceptable" condition. My experience with AWD has been uneven; several good buys, and a few hopelessly broken/useless items. But given the considerable savings (these are normally around $110) and Amazon's generous return policy, I figured it was worth a shot. Turned out to be in perfect condition...no signs of use that I could find. No idea why they chose the acceptable rating. Should've been "like new".

Thenice (or "Clec") phone mount:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) V6Wtx82

I've been searching high and low for an acceptable phone mount. I believe I've read every single post on civicx about this topic. I don't think "Thenice" is the perfect solution, but I liked the idea of the hazard switch mount, and some of the reviews are decent (some, however, are terrible). The piece that fits around the hazard switch is fine...fits well, and it seems secure. The rest of the assembly is a little chintzy and less confidence-inspiring. But it will do for now. I'll probably upgrade to a fancier solution eventually. Might see if I can attach a RAM X-Grip to the hazard mount.

I also added the "Cupholder Hero" compartment liners. No pic of those, but this is the product I'm referring to: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D4M2Y6N/