What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Looks great! Want to come do mine? All I use are Meguiars products they are very good products.
If I was still in my 20s I’ll jump at the chance to detail your car but now at 52 it’s getting hard to do my own car. Quite a few months ago @silverrascal
Posted a thread about Meguiar’s hybrid ceramic spray wax I was skeptic about spray waxes until I saw the pics of his sonic grey hatch and the results were awesome so I tried it myself self with great results I’ve tried other products afterwards but I didn’t like the results I went back with the Meguiar’s
Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe, 2019 CRV EX Sandstone, 2006 Accord EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200308_110828 thumb
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200308_194539 thumb

Added HFP badges to the lower Rockers. Honda Part# 08F20-TS9-100A. You can order these from the dealer parts department. Mine were 24.40 but I had a 15% discount coupon!

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Changed the oil yesterday. Got a little over 5,000 miles on the mm this time, my trips are all extremely short.
The oil still had a slight Amber color it. Wondering if it's due to the mobile one filter I started using.
surprisingly, in the climate I'm in and with my short trips,I didn't notice any fuel smell in the oil and my level didn't rise much if at all.

FC3_li

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe
Country flag
Off topic, but I noticed your avatar pic. What plate mount are you using on the front? Homemade job or something you bought? It looks really good and I like the placement.
Thanks! Factory plate mount and a few zip ties got the job done lol. It'll work for now until I find a decent aftermarket one.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Best $3 I've ever spent :thumbsup:
Another silly question, what option did u pick? Gloss white or matte white, want it to match the stock decal on the other buttons in the center.