What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring in Sonic Gray
Country flag
Put these gorgeous red HFP floor mats in today. I'm going to Scotch Guard the hell out of the front ones, more so the driver side. .

Si rug.jpeg

Si rugs.jpeg
I'm jealous, I actually want to add those as well since I'm sticking with carpeted floor mats for the cabin. Gotta save my pennies so I can be cool too haha

CalebC

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Thank you! Have you had any issues with stuff sliding around on it like the Honda OEM version? And has it warped at all?
I've only had it for around two months so can't say much as far as warping goes. The stuff in the back does slide around sometimes but it's mainly due to my driving. I bought the sport because I wanted to be a race car driver 8)

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Be careful. I experienced a bent wheel (didn't notice at first) and it eventually rubbed the tire, resulting in a flat. Lucky I didn't have a blowout.
Yea, I'm going to replace, but with the Coronavirus they're on backorder for 4 weeks!!!!! Hopefully nothing happens. Thanks.

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No, doesn't have Honda sensing.
Thanx for responding! I've heard it can cause issues but haven't looked into it far enough to see what issues people are actually having.

Da215Kaos

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanx for responding! I've heard it can cause issues but haven't looked into it far enough to see what issues people are actually having.
I connected mines to a relay in the fuse box and didn't connect it to anything else. I just use it as a drl nothing else. I've could have used it as a signal light but didn't. As far as the honda sensing, I don't know many people that have upgraded the lights. And the people that have don't have Honda sensing.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited: