What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Installed a set of Si rims back on my Civic hatch. Had them before but had to unload them. Finally, saved up cash and found a set for sale. Put on a set of Falken ZIEX all seasons and we're happy again.

To add: the guys at my local @Discount Tire did the work and as usual did a great job.

Looks great! I’ve been thinking about SI rims myself. How are the falkens I had them on my Tiburon very nosey and didn’t last long but that was pothole city NY
Sponsored

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks great! I’ve been thinking about SI rims myself. How are the falkens I had them on my Tiburon very nosey and didn’t last long but that was pothole city NY
Thanks man! I got the Falken ZIEX960 A/S in 235/40/18s and my initial impression is that these are quieter than the Goodyear Eagle Sport A/S that come stock from Honda. They also have a bit more compliant ride which is nice since roads around here are always a mixed bag. The handling is a little more muted than I would like. GY Eagle Sports handles a bit more crisp. I don't intend to track this car but really needed a nice all-season tire that does most everything fairly well and also doesn't break the bank. But I've only driven 20 miles(!) with them today so lemme come back in about 1,000 miles and give a more thorough review.

jsharon

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRZ Limited 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed new Rixxu seat covers today. Please excuse the dirty car lol, today is the first day we haven’t had rain in at least a week.

91AB4FBB-E5F7-4283-BDCB-18A937C48282.jpeg
Did you install seat covers on your rear seats? I have a coupe and I'm thinking about doing the fronts which I've seen a ton of people do but have not seen much of people using seat covers in the rear.

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you install seat covers on your rear seats? I have a coupe and I'm thinking about doing the fronts which I've seen a ton of people do but have not seen much of people using seat covers in the rear.
I haven’t installed rear covers myself, I rarely have passengers otherwise I would definitely consider installing them. I thought I came across a YouTube tutorial showing the install, but it could’ve been for a different model car.

Thinking about ordering some Rallyarmor mud flaps, any of you have any success with them?

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1142CF10-0154-4294-8E29-29FA24FE5F59

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Added another bit of carbon look trim to my interior...

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200301_151610-02

Last edited:

Coxy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport (10th Gen)
Country flag
I ended up getting bored so I bought some controller LED strips and built an android app that runs on the Civic's head unit in order to customise it. Lights up the driver-side footwell. Still early days but it's something!

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Blue Civic Sedan Touring
Country flag
The wheels look great but I hope you have smooth, pothole-free roads. Those beautiful aftermarket wheels aren't going to get a ton of protection from those 35 profile tires. :(
I was already paranoid about potholes with the stock wheels/tires, but now I'm going to be like an eagle and hopefully spot them a mile away ;)

BTW - loved your thread on the Ktuner journal. Read the whole thing, and as someone who's never modded a car before, it was super-informative, so, thanks for that.
Sponsored