What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My girlfriend borrowed my hatch with the big wing and such about a week ago... she has a '16 coupe same color and her coworkers believed her that she "added two more doors over the weekend"... "Really?? They can do that??"
Tell her co workers I got a bridge for sale! :rofl:

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
I took some photos of my car. Havent done any mods in a while.

Mine 2.jpg

My Car.jpg
Have you thought about doing the chrome delete on the windows? I think it would look great with your black paint and blacked out windows.

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
Car looks so much more aggressive without chrome, I donā€™t even know why they put it on tbh.
Agreed. Mine is the WOP color, and I wish there was no chrome on the outside. I'll be picking up the ProCivic visors once they're back in stock, and they have an option that comes with some precut strips to black out the chrome that isn't covered by the visors.

Miro

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si, 2016 Pilot (wife's)
Country flag
Part 1 of a couple weeks of goodies going on. Today was the Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Buddy Club Steering Wheel, and FKX High Flow Grille. The jury is out on the grille...I may end up swapping back to the stock grille when I do the Morimoto lights while the bumper is off. I have an SI badge to go on the new grille coming, but it hadnā€™t arrived yet so going without for now.

C60EE2F3-FEC2-4382-A876-230FC0B876E7.jpeg

B8F6AE1A-ED99-4889-8CC8-8EA4E48810F5.jpeg

CD7F1817-AC3C-430F-88AC-C1E275B46828.jpeg

Sorry for replying to such an old post but I'm about to get a black Si and really dig that red at the bottom of your bumper. What's that called?

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry for replying to such an old post but I'm about to get a black Si and really dig that red at the bottom of your bumper. What's that called?
Honda Rallye Red Front Underbody Spoiler
Part #08F01-TEA-182

I actually just pulled mine off to prep for a replacement lip.

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
went from this...

4D3D4C96-ACAA-44C1-90F7-FEB05CF7DAC9.jpeg

to this...
0010D3C5-F425-4589-ADD5-ED36F9F361DF.jpeg
How much money have you put into it (payments)before trading in? Want to personally trade in for an SI sometime in the future but still not sure whether itā€™s worth it from a financial POV. Wanna hear your thoughts

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Finally had the chance to clean the salt and grime off my car with Ultima waterless wash. Also pumped up my tires for the first time in a while. Next, some polish followed by a layer of carnauba wax.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
How much money have you put into it (payments)before trading in? Want to personally trade in for an SI sometime in the future but still not sure whether itā€™s worth it from a financial POV. Wanna hear your thoughts
I was actually going to pay it off this week... from a financial POV, I wouldnā€™t recommend it... I didnā€™t necessarily get TOO screwed, but I shouldnā€™t have done it. When I bought the sport last year, I had my mind set on a used civic, and ended up with the brand new sport . Being hardheaded, and lack of research, I ended up not getting what I really wanted, and itā€™s kind of bothered me ever since I got the sport. Donā€™t get me wrong, the sport is a great/great looking civic, I just wanted some of the other extras that I didnā€™t get with it... so I made it happen now, and am paying for it.

end of the day, I got the car I wanted, in the color I wanted, and am even happier than I was with my sport. My suggestion is to go into the dealer with no expectations, and see what they can do for you... donā€™t let emotions take over, and be firm in negotiations.
Sponsored