What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey @saz468, I gave mine a bath too. hehe

Sponsored

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The red looks great
Thank you. I get a lot of comments about how aggressive it makes the car look. I’m thinking about tracking down some carbon fiber wrap to do the side vents- and in the diamond waffle indents in the bumper waffles (front and back) to match the red, back, grey Honda carbon fiber on the mirrors dashboard and rear wing vs cutting them out. The Mugen definitely is a more aggressive look than the 2020 Nike style swooshes IMO.

Last edited:

Protek

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Lamin-x yellow fog light tint covers. Pretty simple to put on with the help of a credit card, but they for sure heat up fast with the fog lights on (non LED). Light output has also been reduce by about 30% or so. Might switch to LED fogs but the standard bulbs will have to do for now!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) uKCxQ9zfTeukAqC23+8rMw
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) %thXumWdTXiY2pRORWZ3X
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Fp60jFjVT6+MzGhl1GTSzQ

AmaiX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Lamin-x yellow fog light tint covers. Pretty simple to put on with the help of a credit card, but they for sure heat up fast with the fog lights on (non LED). Light output has also been reduce by about 30% or so. Might switch to LED fogs but the standard bulbs will have to do for now!
uKCxQ9zfTeukAqC23+8rMw.jpg
%thXumWdTXiY2pRORWZ3Xg.jpg
Fp60jFjVT6+MzGhl1GTSzQ.jpg
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was certain the 2019 sport models had LED Fogs, and some hybrid halogen headlights

Legitskip

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
I did a DYI rally armor modification. I didn’t like how large the flaps where and couldn’t get myself to spend the 160$$$ on my hatch sport for flaps.... smh, took the universal ones and modified them to my liking. I did this because I wanted something similar to the ZL1 guards which only have the front pair only which kind of sucks because I wanted the back as well. the Type R does come with the front and back at a reasonable price. So here is what I have done so far.. I will post the fronts when completed tomorrow

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DB2CD8D8-E2BF-4FB1-97A0-190FA3EEBDA3

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 25C565E3-E748-4A29-B3BC-EA1A58A7F89E

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1A9587E1-4D1B-487F-81D2-FE78D8EDFCF6

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) E7FA3A56-F642-43F8-9119-4E0810D3C879

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) E549B54C-4A0D-4B59-8D51-046B2A8E8B8C

blackdiamond

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EX Hatchie
Country flag
Well yesterday was a smoldering 32 degrees, after work at noon I got to work on the cars. First was to replace the battery in my wife's car, 2006 Monte Carlo SS. Which has to be the toughest battery to replace, thanks GM for shoving a V8 into a small place and leaving no room for a battery. Then replaced the headlights with shinny new ones.

Then I installed smoked turn signals on my Civic, the ones with yellow bulbs (Amber). Then installed the Road Armor mud flaps, which were not easy to do but got done without a jack or tire removal. Front holes didn't line up, well one of them. Seems my car isn't like other Civics in YouTube videos, always something different than what I have to work with. Sorry no pics, just too busy. And it's messy out, and so is my car.

Here is a pic of the wife's car done... Something to look at I guess

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200215_140613

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Seems my car isn't like other civics in YouTube videos
No it’s some of these YouTube videos either the go to fast and cut out the important stuff or their long winded and the person posting the video is talking about their life story during the video and your trying to fast forward to the important stuff or falling asleep