What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nope. They have them for the FK7/FK8 Hatch only. I’m assuming there are more sedans and coupes than hatchbacks and they’d probably sell well.

Oh well. Maybe in the future :dunno:
See my post here:
ACANII - For 2016-2019 Honda Civie Sedan Black Housing LED Tube SEQUENTIAL Turn Signal Tail Lights Brake Lamps Assembly https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RF5VH83/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_N4qUDbN4J9248

Above listed is a link to the tail lights I purchased on Amazon. I figured I’d share this link with you guys, especially those who are interested in swapping out their oem taillights for some aftermarket ones. There’s some I’ve seen on Instagram that are nice and possibly better in terms of style and design but I did not want to be another sheep. I try to differentiate my build from everyone else’s by a bit. Anyways, these lights are similar to the ones sold by OPT-7 for 10th gen hatchbacks but are NOT from OPT-7. I did not know if they were ever going to release them for sedans nor wanted to wait if they did so I bit the bullet and bought these instead. They are very similar but FOR SEDANS! Now you too can rock these! As far as I know, I’m the only one with them. I could be wrong. Who knows for sure really. I’m not being paid to “promote” these but I had a handful of people on the forums and real life ask me where I got them from. I’m not selfish and wanted to share this with you all. And sorry for the LOOOONNGGGGG text. I will be making a video on these, however, you can always refer to those promoting the OPT-7 taillights cause they practically function the same. :yes:
Sponsored

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Debating on whether or not should I upgrade the OEM brakes to BuddyClub that I recently bought locally. Most likely have to re paint the calipers from red to gold to match the rear brakes

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Photo_1579558188986