What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Brace and bolts
Oh shit. Where from? I ordered from Majestic bc they were among the cheaper price quotes I got, and even though it was more expensive than one other site (by like... a dollar), I was very familiar with Majestic Honda, so I opted for them.

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh shit. Where from? I ordered from Majestic bc they were among the cheaper price quotes I got, and even though it was more expensive than one other site (by like... a dollar), I was very familiar with Majestic Honda, so I opted for them.
HondapartsHQ.com I was at work when I put them in the basket but had to go back before order. Got an email for $5 off shipping before my lunch. After I ordered received email for $10 off shipping the same day. I emailed and asked if I could get the other $5 off and they gave it to me.

jonnyfast

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Sorry to keep answering someone else’s question on this lol. But my car didn’t come with it and I installed it later. Harness and charging pad cost me about $250 from a Honda dealer here in town. Install took me about 5 hours. But I made the mistake of parking outside in direct sunlight in the middle of summer. So I was constantly going inside for some AC. It was very easy about wouldn’t take me 5 hours again now that I know to park in shade. You have to take apart the center console.

F83C1646-F4B6-4CBA-AB65-3A3AE1236964.jpeg

615105B8-82AB-4742-A4AC-B403AA9FCE7E.png

DEACBBC9-4CEA-42E9-ADA6-61C3990993D6.jpeg
Haha no problem! Your responses are helpful - thanks so much for this! I'll probably make this my next project. Love the clean look.

aflores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Yes I understand, but there's a metal piece in the middle of the diffuser where the exhaust would come out? What I circled.

Screenshot_2020-01-19-22-20-26~2.png
Yeah, I thought that at first, went to a nearby shop and they said it would curve in front of that then out the diffuser.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ordered the TypeRLED interior kit, Morimoto 2 Stroke 2.0's, interior under dash red illumination, and the OEM LED fogs.

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there an echo? I swear I answered this 5 posts up from here :rofl:
J/K it's all good..
HondapartsHQ.com I was at work when I put them in the basket but had to go back before order. Got an email for $5 off shipping before my lunch. After I ordered received email for $10 off shipping the same day. I emailed and asked if I could get the other $5 off and they gave it to me.
Total for brace and bolts

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
btw, that "make and account and let it sit until they give you free coupon codes" works for hondapartsunlimited.com, as well.
Nice! I was checking out another site can't remember which 1 prices were cheaper but balanced because shipping was more. They only sent me a 10% off shipping :thumbsdown: discount was barely $1 and change