What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

boinam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring Hatch
Country flag
First wash of the year :)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) MSJlkhk

On a side note, has anyone figured out how to keep these areas clean, or is that just something we have to live with due to the large panel gaps? Seems like the rubber seals for those areas don't work very well...
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 6AgfHBE

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) BxMhfKG

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First wash of the year :)

MSJlkhk.jpg

On a side note, has anyone figured out how to keep these areas clean, or is that just something we have to live with due to the large panel gaps? Seems like the rubber seals for those areas don't work very well...
6AgfHBE.jpg

BxMhfKG.jpg
Hopefully my weather will be nice enough tomorrow, my poor FK7 haven't been washed since November (it stayed in the garage while I was gone the whole month of December)

I guess rubber seals would help, if not just include those area in the wash, with patience I think it's possible to keep the interior dry still.

peterZ

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hopefully my weather will be nice enough tomorrow, my poor FK7 haven't been washed since November (it stayed in the garage while I was gone the whole month of December)

I guess rubber seals would help, if not just include those area in the wash, with patience I think it's possible to keep the interior dry still.
They are a pain, but I give them a wipe down every wash to get the dirt off. Just takes a minute or two. Wax them when you can. Putting more gaskets where they should't be could cause you more problems.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Threw some 20mm spacers on, and very pleased with the results.

IMG_20191224_164737_778.jpg
Nice! :wave: Questions:

1. No stud trimming? Which brand of spacers?

2. R u lowered? If so, on what?

Thank you!

_HatchED_

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
Nice! :wave: Questions:

1. No stud trimming? Which brand of spacers?

2. R u lowered? If so, on what?

Thank you!
No stud trimming. They all fit up perfectly. Got them off Amazon.

On Megan springs temporarily until I decide which better quality springs or coilovers I want.

rgomez19

First Name
Raphael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic type R
Country flag

Flavio SG

First Name
Flavio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Plus
Country flag
Put some metalic covers for the speakers; bought them on Aliexpress.
I'll change the tweeters soon, they are fugly

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200118_143400

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200118_145130

Last edited:

aflores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_2236
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_2235
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_2242
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_2241
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_2238
Purchased a Type-R replica rear diffuser for my LX Hatch. Took me about 4 hours to install, overall the fit was pretty good. There are some areas that do not line up 100% but you can only see them if you are super close and you look for it. However this specific one I bought did not have the same amount of holes as the stock diffuser, and the holes attached to the car do not line up at all...I will just ziptie it as best as I can. Next up will be to have a center exhaust by going to a shop sometime. View attachment 194811 View attachment 194812 View attachment 194813 View attachment 194814 View attachment 194815

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
IMG_2236.jpg
IMG_2235.jpg
IMG_2242.jpg
IMG_2241.jpg
IMG_2238.jpg
Purchased a Type-R replica rear diffuser for my LX Hatch. Took me about 4 hours to install, overall the fit was pretty good. There are some areas that do not line up 100% but you can only see them if you are super close and you look for it. However this specific one I bought did not have the same amount of holes as the stock diffuser, and the holes attached to the car do not line up at all...I will just ziptie it as best as I can. Next up will be to have a center exhaust by going to a shop sometime. View attachment 194811 View attachment 194812 View attachment 194813 View attachment 194814 View attachment 194815
Just curious how will you do center exhaust when you have the metal bar in the middle?

pdrumns

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Coupe and 2019 Nissan Kicks
Country flag
I never was really happy with the dot matrix part of the upper rear window and the tint, so I decided to do a some pinstriping on the rear window to see how it would look and to cover that area that bugs me. I dont usually like anything like stickers or pinstriping on the vehicle, but thought I would try it out. I was not unhappy with the result. What I used covers the area that bothered me and really does not stand out as to be distracting and I dont think it looks to gaudy. I used 2" wide vinyl wraping in satin black for main two stripes on either side of the center high mounted stop light and then you really cant see in the pic, but there is a 0.5" wide stripe in gloss black between the two wide strips on both sides. Now to see how long it will last on the rear window. Stickers seem to last awhile,so hopefully this will stay on so that I dont have to repeat it too soon.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200119_100404
Sponsored