What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

CivicPlease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan
Country flag
Yo sick car dude, are those window visors the pro civic ones with the black trim? If so how are they holding up?
In my opinion they’re the best visors you can get. They stick on really well and have never been loose ever since I got them about a year and a half ago.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve seen that reported, but I also understand that this isn’t much of an issue with the LED fog lights since they don’t really get hot.
Ok,cool. Mine were actually smoking and burned a ring into the laminex. It was my dumb fault though,lol

MEESE15T

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Does your car have the storage area for the tire? Some models don’t t even have the spot to put the spare. Like the hatchback sport and type R don’t because the muffler is mounted where the spare tire well would be.
I have an 18 sport and it has a donut spare under the cargo floor

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
I have an 18 sport and it has a donut spare under the cargo floor
Yeah @xRiCeBoYx showed me. They used blocks to raise the floor to accommodate for the tire. On the civics without the muffler in the middle have a deeper tire well, and do not require those blocks and have a lower floor. If you don’t know what I mean I can take some pictures of mine later to show you what I’m talking about.

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I want to do a muffler delete, but what warranty will I lose? I asked this before, will I only lose warranty on the exhaust and shit? Can they blame that if something on the engine goes bad? I only want to delete the 2 mufflers on the back and weld some tips on. Thanks in advance.

Flavio SG

First Name
Flavio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Plus
Country flag
Yes, it's a wireless charger, it comes with the Sport Plus version. But I don't use it, i put there the remote for the sub and the remote for the foot lights :)

Hey man, what is that thing inside the compartment there with the power button?

malfidusgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
Tried and failed to run the wire for a rear facing dash cam in my hatch. For the second time. The first time I made the mistake of using pliers to "help" the USB cable through the rubber conduit to the hatch and destroyed the plug. This time I got the cable through intact but couldn't pull enough slack through and literally ripped the USB cord in half trying to pull it through the rubber conduit.

I'm ready to give up on the rear dash cam for now. Pretty discouraged by two failures and $20 in cables wasted.

ediblebirch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK7 ST
Country flag
Tried and failed to run the wire for a rear facing dash cam in my hatch. For the second time. The first time I made the mistake of using pliers to "help" the USB cable through the rubber conduit to the hatch and destroyed the plug. This time I got the cable through intact but couldn't pull enough slack through and literally ripped the USB cord in half trying to pull it through the rubber conduit.

I'm ready to give up on the rear dash cam for now. Pretty discouraged by two failures and $20 in cables wasted.
I just taped it to a thin metal wire and pulled it through.

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed my new 2020 rear diffuser today. Install was a breeze, just watched a couple YouTube vids from other people who’ve already done it. Taking off your bumper makes this so much easier. If you’re using a Greddy exhaust you shouldn’t have any clearance issues either.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 7359C819-2420-4396-B31B-D91B056F2C59

Last edited:

AzGRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ouch. It was a 2 person job installing mine. Fought with it for 45 min by myself. Then asked my kid to come help. My daughters nimble fingers were my saving grace. Its a pain job, literally and figuratively.
Sponsored