What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200110_031942
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200110_031955

Had some road debris break a bulb. Lamin-x did it's job. Lens is still intact. Installed Xenon Depot 3000k hid bulbs. Quite illuminating :cool:

Torino_85

Hector & Christine
First Name
Christine&Hec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
IMG_20200110_031942.jpg
IMG_20200110_031955.jpg

Had some road debris break a bulb. Lamin-x did it's job. Lens is still intact. Installed Xenon Depot 3000k hid bulbs. Quite illuminating :cool:
That looks like I’ll go blind if I was facing your front end.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
https://www.procivic.com/index.php?...n_page=product_car_part_info&products_id=2201

Choose the MG Style. I'd also hit up @procivic before ordering since you're in Canada and maybe if there's a forum discount or anything. The code they gave me when I first inquired about visors didn't work on these ones, but I figured it wasn't enough of a discount to cry about. That, and they're pretty active on the forum and seem like good people
Yo the version of window visors on the pro civic website doesn’t have clips, how long do you think that would hold up. Would it fly off on the highway one day?

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yo the version of window visors on the pro civic website doesn’t have clips, how long do you think that would hold up. Would it fly off on the highway one day?
No idea but we gonna find out. lol

I took a test drive almost immediately after installing them. Had her up to 80mph with varying levels of window level. Still on there solid.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
That looks like I’ll go blind if I was facing your front end.
I’m looking into brighter lights. I drive down a lot of dark roads especially when you drive down a side road
And have a gator crossing the road. You don’t want to hit one of them :eek:

CDjunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 S2000, 17 Si
Country flag
I can’t drive confidently without a spare.
I've been spareless since 2004 when I replaced the spare in my S2000 with a sub and amps. It's not particularly comforting flying without a net, so I was somewhat looking forward to a new car for that reason. Then the joke was on me, still no spare. At least with the S, I had a full size at home, and I've also become a master at plugging holes. I seem to be a nail and foreign metal objects collector.

Last edited:

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

No idea but we gonna find out. lol

I took a test drive almost immediately after installing them. Had her up to 80mph with varying levels of window level. Still on there solid.
There's a user on here who has the Mugen style from ebay that are only held on by tape @n2da2nd ... I remember reading something about it being a year + since he put his on with no issues because I asked the same question haha. I think I recall a suggestion to clean, spray adhesive promoter, and then use gorilla tape instead of the small pieces they send attached to the visors. I have mine but mom decided to back into my car so I'm waiting to get the damage to the doors fixed just in case they would have to pull them off or something.

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
I've been spareless since 2004 when I replaced the spare in my S2000 with a sub and amps. It's not particularly comforting flying without a net, so I was somewhat looking forward to a new car for that reason. Then the joke was on me, still no spare. At least with the S, I had a full size at home, and I've also become a master at plugging holes. I seem to be a nail and foreign metal objects collector.
Well at least you can get a spare kit for your car now, according to what everyone is saying. The floor will be lifted a bit to accommodate the spare, but at least you would have one. But it is nicer to have a deep spare tire well so you don’t have to lift the floor.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There's a user on here who has the Mugen style from ebay that are only held on by tape @n2da2nd ... I remember reading something about it being a year + since he put his on with no issues because I asked the same question haha. I think I recall a suggestion to clean, spray adhesive promoter, and then use gorilla tape instead of the small pieces they send attached to the visors. I have mine but mom decided to back into my car so I'm waiting to get the damage to the doors fixed just in case they would have to pull them off or something.
Yeah mine are still holding fine for more than a year now. You can check out my store (www.amazon.com/shop/civicsocialclub) for the visors set, the adhesive promoter, and also the gorilla tape. If you are planning to install the visors, pick a warmer day so the adhesive works better vs. colder days.

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Nothing you can see... But, finally got a resonator added to my Greddy Supreme exhaust. No one complained to me personally about it being too loud but it was for me and just got back from a 500 mile road trip and the drone made me crazy. Had it welded and cost me next to nothing. Sounds perfect and can't believe I didn't have it done sooner! :thumbsup:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200110_175626

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nothing you can see... But, finally got a resonator added to my Greddy Supreme exhaust. No one complained to me personally about it being too loud but it was for me and just got back from a 500 mile road trip and the drone made me crazy. Had it welded and cost me next to nothing. Sounds perfect and can't believe I didn't have it done sooner! :thumbsup:

20200110_175626.jpg
We may not be able to see... But can we hear? :love: I will most likely be going with that system soonish so I'm curious

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

20200110_175626.jpg
Peep the Overwatch sticker :headbang: