What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed gloss black duck bill spoiler and little tow strap

F80367EE-24C2-4F84-BB30-FCFB3DD32A10.jpeg
Haha yoooo I'm about to pull the trigger on the V-style spoiler and I have the CTR wing!! How do you like the look with both? You got some more pics?? I haven't seen barely anybody with both.
Sponsored

jacobegg

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
No, the first time I installed on a friends car we used jacks, then when I installed on mine I used ramps.

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
That’s exactly why I don’t understand what Honda was thinking. I like having a spare in any vehicle I’m driving. Because most of the time it’s a blowout you’ll experience. If it’s a slow leak like a nail or something I can fix that when I get home. And there are air compressors at almost all gas stations. What I need is a tire. I’m glad both my civics got spares. Mine are both 2018. Did they do away with them in 2019?
My 2019 Sport sedan has a spare.

RufflesSCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX Hatchback
Country flag
That’s exactly why I don’t understand what Honda was thinking. I like having a spare in any vehicle I’m driving. Because most of the time it’s a blowout you’ll experience. If it’s a slow leak like a nail or something I can fix that when I get home. And there are air compressors at almost all gas stations. What I need is a tire. I’m glad both my civics got spares. Mine are both 2018. Did they do away with them in 2019?
I think the North American Civics come with the spare donut. European Civics dont

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
My 2019 Sport sedan has a spare.
So I guess it’s just certain models that have no spare. Doesn’t that make you feel better knowing that you have a spare, and not a can of fix a flat and a pump?

First Name
Joushua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2018
Country flag
Got my new shoes for my civic si 2018 coupe
Konig dekagram 18x8.5 +35mm offset stock tire fits. Just to let you know dont spend much money on the tire if its like 3k miles on the tire. And if you dont want your tire sticking out just do +45mm. Coz stock rim offset was +50mm.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200109_081042

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200109_081132

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200109_081127

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200109_081101

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think every vehicle should have a spare. Fix-a-flat can’t fix everything
I find it amazing that Honda thinks the sensing suite should be standard but yet not a spare tire. I have a hatch and am very glad I have a spare... That's so bs that you don't have one man. I would say go buy one but then you have to designate some of your cargo space for it...

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
So I guess it’s just certain models that have no spare. Doesn’t that make you feel better knowing that you have a spare, and not a can of fix a flat and a pump?
Absolutely. I didn't even know some new cars don't come with spares until a few years ago. I'd never heard of such a thing before that.

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
I find it amazing that Honda thinks the sensing suite should be standard but yet not a spare tire. I have a hatch and am very glad I have a spare... That's so bs that you don't have one man. I would say go buy one but then you have to designate some of your cargo space for it...
I was referring to models that don’t have the spares. My 2018 sedan LX and my 2018 hatchback EX both have spares luckily.

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was referring to models that don’t have the spares. My 2018 sedan LX and my 2018 hatchback EX both have spares luckily.
For some reason I thought you were the one who blew the tire out, the second half of that was meant for @CDjunkie I guess lol, oops! But yeah it's ridiculous... I thought that would be something included with every car by now. I've seen spares in smaller cars than ours, no reason why they can't work it out....

CDjunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 S2000, 17 Si
Country flag
I've been planning on getting my own donut, or full size to throw in for road trips. But all that crap kinda adds up, and I've already filled my trunk with funk. But, nothing like having to deal with the problem to motivate me to proceed with the solution. Having to get a tow BLOWS.

stingray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX-P Coupe, 2013 CR-V
Country flag
I bought a spare from the local recycler. Recommended by the dealer. Not for a civic, but the holes line up, fits in the well and was $100.