What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Took it out on its first long trip. 2 hour drive, all pretty flat highway literally about 4 lights.
Got 45 mpg on the way but only 38 on the same way back. Was a little disappointed with that seeing some of the numbers you guys post and I've gotten up to 48 on a 25 minute trip.
Most of my trips are no more than 10 to 20 minutes ,very few miles so I was expecting a little more.

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Took it out on its first long trip. 2 hour drive, all pretty flat highway literally about 4 lights.
Got 45 mpg on the way but only 38 on the same way back. Was a little disappointed with that seeing some of the numbers you guys post and I've gotten up to 48 on a 25 minute trip.
Most of my trips are no more than 10 to 20 minutes ,very few miles so I was expecting a little more.
Must of had a tailwind on the way in.;)

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
If you do it every day the mileage will be better. My commute is 20 miles one way and flat and very few lights I get high 30s Low 40s also my foots a little heavy

EdwarDallas

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
I installed a PRL Stage 1 intake on my 2020 Si Sedan. Hoping the filter will help a little with mileage (?)

Edward

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Tinted my reverse lights and rear reflectors. I dig it. We’ll see if I leave it like that. I bought some smoked reflectors from iJDMtoy, but had some extra tint so did the reflectors.

B314FEC1-9F7B-4AB3-8DE7-A9E3D4AD05B4.jpeg

48A4059E-6722-4C88-9DC6-5CBB28B3B12F.jpeg
Like the before and after photos. The smoked out backup and reflectors looks really good :thumbsup:

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
First wash right after it turned over 100 miles today.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) B4EB7911-CE3C-42C9-92D4-175942D96A90

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
File this under the "what was I thinking?" category...

After the crappy winter weather around here my car was a bit of a salt covered mess. So today, on a clear sunny day I decided to use my waterless wash to clean it. I sprayed the side of my car and let it soak in for a minute...

Then I went to wipe and buff it off. But there was a problem. The side of my car was now completely covered with icy, frozen waterless wash. I forgot to mention it was barely 20 degrees (and windy) outside when I decided to detail the car. Oops.

Lesson learned. :doh:

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag

After the crappy winter weather around here my car was a bit of a salt covered mess. So today, on a clear sunny day I decided to use my waterless wash to clean it. I sprayed the side of my car and let it soak in for a minute...

Then I went to wipe and buff it off. But there was a problem. The side of my car was now completely covered with icy, frozen waterless wash. I forgot to mention it was barely 20 degrees (and windy) outside when I decided to detail the car. Oops.

This weather has been killing me (rainy and 30s here in Virginia) waiting for a sunny day to take care of this dirty black car..

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I tried to clean some dirt of with my lucas and it was frozen by the time I went to wipe it. Not to mention I've seen one snowflake this week, but my car has salt all over the bottom. Ugh.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I tried to clean some dirt of with my lucas and it was frozen by the time I went to wipe it. Not to mention I've seen one snowflake this week, but my car has salt all over the bottom. Ugh.
That one thing I don’t miss snow salty roads and freezing weather and a dirty car BUT the Florida summer’s it rains at least three times a day and very hard and boiling hot so trying to wash your car in the summer could be a pain in Florida
Sponsored