What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The glove box damper sounds interesting! I remember thinking how cheap that felt the first time I open the glove box o_O
Yes, that really change the experience there :)
Down side is it's not the easiest to reattach after its unhooked, say when changing the cabin air filter lol

And I think it's only available in Hatchback body styles, when I feel the same spots on a Sedan at the dealer, I can't feel that opening where the damper stick out :(
Sponsored

jorus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Yes, that really change the experience there :)
Down side is it's not the easiest to reattach after its unhooked, say when changing the cabin air filter lol

And I think it's only available in Hatchback body styles, when I feel the same spots on a Sedan at the dealer, I can't feel that opening where the damper stick out :(
Dang! I would really love to put a damper in my sedans glove box!

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That sucks, but as someone already said, you shouldn't be responsible for return shipping if it arrived damaged.
The last three things I've ordered from eBay have been damaged. Seems like it's going downhill like everything else.
3 messed up orders out of millions of orders doesn’t mean it’s going downhill

Ogglol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2018 1.5L Sport plus
Country flag
That sucks, but as someone already said, you shouldn't be responsible for return shipping if it arrived damaged.
The last three things I've ordered from eBay have been damaged. Seems like it's going downhill like everything else.
the payer will give me 50$ back,thats it. so will see what ebay have to say. if they can help me aswell. its from china so its like.. w/e cba waiting 2-3 months again to get a new one. and appereantly it will cost more to send it back. but it didnt cost that much. but still sucks wanted to install it tomorrow :( and cant really find any good sites to find cool parts that are not super expensive other then ebay.

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan, 2003 Trailblazer LS, 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
you do know Ebay isn't the ones doing the shipping? it's the seller doing the shipping, maybe check seller reviews for people getting damaged items, if thats not common then maybe your issue is the shipper, depending on where you are in the world some fedex guys are good some are garbage and the same can be said of UPS and the other shipping companies, if you are constantly getting damaged items look for the common denominator, was it the same ebay seller, was it the same shipping company? if it's the same shipping company try getting items shipped via a different shipper.

CivicPlease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan
Country flag
Ikonmotorsports typ
the payer will give me 50$ back,thats it. so will see what ebay have to say. if they can help me aswell. its from china so its like.. w/e cba waiting 2-3 months again to get a new one. and appereantly it will cost more to send it back. but it didnt cost that much. but still sucks wanted to install it tomorrow :( and cant really find any good sites to find cool parts that are not super expensive other then ebay.
ikonmotorsports type r grill. Get it on Amazon. This one isn't ikon but it's still Backed by Amazon. I think ikon ran out of stock.
Front Bumper Grille For Honda Civic 10th Gen 2016 2017 2018 FK8 Type-R Style Mesh Hood Grill Gloss Black +2 Pieces Eye Lid https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TJ64DSJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_SOuHDbG6E2T3J

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan, 2003 Trailblazer LS, 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
got several parts in the mail today, still waiting on the crush washers to arrive so I can do the transmission service, going to pickup the oil filter tomorrow and change the oil this weekend, also gonna install my new grille that got here today and install the Morimoto HID kit that came in the other day, so busy weekend ahead of me.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20190920_222448

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20190920_222539

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If Ebay can't help go through PayPal. PayPal gives you buyers protection. I had an issue with a purchase I made on another website. It was weeks and I hadn't received the item I contacted the seller several times with no response, I filed a dispute with PayPal who also tried contacting the seller after a week of no response PayPal just took the purchase price of the item from the sellers account and refunded it to me. Now anytime I order anything online I make sure to pay through PayPal if it's an available option.

Rayzorman1

I bleed Honda red.......
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Touring Hatchback, 2019 Type R. 2021 CRV Black Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The guys from www.vinylmod.com came by to do some measurements yesterday on my type r and surprised me with this cool piece for the wheel. Versions are coming for the non type r.

Vinyl covers for the fog lamps are also going to be up soon, as well as some other trick pieces of kit for the rear bumper reflectors, as well as the taillights are coming soon. I will post updates as soon as I get the bits.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 9FE21BA1-1939-4377-9555-14B6D0BE42F6

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 5DB2EF6E-7FE9-4FAE-BBA0-A3600073CBA1

Last edited:

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Just got a car vacuum for my car. I’ve posted before asking for suggestions on a car vac for quick tidy ups and got good suggestions I bought this car vacuum from amazon it’s called lozay it works good for a cigarette lighter vac good suction and built with quality has crevice,brush and flex hose attachments and a carrying bag
The filter is stainless steel for 28 bucks I’m pretty impressed

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 8D43D8DB-1D24-454E-B0A1-286BA857E81E

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Installed a new dash cam it’s smaller then the previous one I had it’s a Hyperion it was 50 bucks at Walmart
Also WiFi to the smartphone my last one lasted two years the Florida heat burns them up

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) A23609DD-FFC5-4A06-89C9-7CF6E625297C
Sponsored