What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

krtnchls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Hi. I just need your opinion guys. I have a black civic hatch sport and Im planning to vinyl wrap my front grill with satin black but im not sure if it's worth doing since my grill is already gloss black. So is it better to wrap it with satin black vinyl or just stick with the gloss black and just do ceramic coating? Thanks for your replies. Really appreciate it!
Sponsored

mattfofatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Hatch- Sonic Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Recent changes: 20mm spacers in each corner. Really looks better with the wheels flush with fenders. A nice $40 mod. Side note, I like how the factory suspension provides only a 2-finger wheel well gap. No lowering required! Another subtle mod was painting my calipers w/ a hi-temp silver paint.

IMG_14172.jpg
Was painting the calipers easy? I want to make mine black but I have no idea what I'm doing haha

Ophelia895

First Name
Stacie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 MazdaSpeed3, 2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Removed the smoked taillight/headlight tint and went to the dark side.

IMG_20190730_185321.jpg

IMG_20190730_185418.jpg
I Love this look! Did you do this yourself or have it done professionally? If you did it yourself what product did you use?

ocbooger

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Great looking. Specs on the setup?
Enkei RS05RR 18x9 +30 on 235/40 stock tires. Gonna finish the stock tires b4 getting 255/35 for them.
What do you use on your paint to get it that slick looking? Looks like a mirror!
2 layers of ceramic coating with Cquartz sir

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
Enkei RS05RR 18x9 +30 on 235/40 stock tires. Gonna finish the stock tires b4 getting 255/35 for them.

2 layers of ceramic coating with Cquartz sir
That looks awesome. I’m gonna have to try some of that. How often do you have to apply it?

Ophelia895

First Name
Stacie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 MazdaSpeed3, 2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was painting the calipers easy? I want to make mine black but I have no idea what I'm doing haha
Um, yeah. Definitely easy. Taking the wheels off was the biggest effort. Otherwise, you cover the rotor with some tape or in my case, a piece of paper and have at it. Don't worry about spraying the back of the pad or any other parts down there, especially if you're using glossy black. Won't hurt it. Piece of cake!

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That looks awesome. I’m gonna have to try some of that. How often do you have to apply it?
Once every 2-3 yrs depends on how you maintain the car. Highly recommend it if you want to reduce the cost of washing the car frequently e.g. 2 times/month

sadsushi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Was the Nav package worth it? I mean, with CarPlay/Android Auto, it’s pretty much a waste isn’t it
ah I like the Navigation package..in the middle display where the speed and tach is it'll let you know how how far you are from your destination and how quickly you'll need to turn and then you can have whatever you want on the infotainment and not stuck with the navigation screen...Never know when you'll lose signal on your phone too so with this it won't be a problem..but yeah CarPlay is very nice and makes the Navigation package not as important