What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Boni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I suppose I should participate if there's conversation about me :)

Hey Guys, Humza here! Best to reach me on Instagram if you have any questions about the Side Markers! A big thank you to the 200+ people who have purchased from me, and are reading this :)
I can vouch for Humza too. The markers have been on my car for two months and still look amazing. Smooth transaction too!
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I added another bit of carbon fiber trim to the CF interior theme I have going on.

Real carbon fiber handle bowl covers. It's amazing how something so small can make a nice difference.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) newcf

Next up: swapping out all the interior lights/trunk light for LED's.

Last edited:

bmaf55

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 44146FFB-FCB2-4574-BBE2-BC362ADF243F
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 508D006E-65CF-4464-877F-59CDA575D654
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 0F459A8A-4D12-41CE-BA1E-242F29921BC8
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 9287F5F3-ACF9-41D4-BC38-6C545E4B8E9D
Added the rear window visor and emblems today! Everything pops now with those emblems. Gave her a wash and wax also on this beautiful day

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20190406_144944
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20190406_145013

My gold theme is coming together,
Thinking whether or not to tint the side markers to match my tail lights

bmaf55

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
@OceansX looks really good. I think you should match the side markers to the tail lights. The colors look good together

Craigman45

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Just a tip and its free. Did this to my 2017 Civic.

The led light between the map lights, the hole is very undersized and barely gives off light. Compared to my Odessey that has a much bigger hole and gives off a nice light at night.

On my civic I took that out, drilled the hole bigger and now lights up my center console and shifter much much better. Hardly gave off any light at all before due to the hole being too small. If the assembly that holds the led is loose and falls out, as mine did new. Bend out the clips that hold it in and it will snap in tight after.
thats awesome. was wondering if anything could be done with that light. is the LED replaceable? the one on my sport hatchback is red and the one on my civic coupe is blue. I want to change my hatch to blue also. much less angry color at night...

ZephyrFlash

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Upgraded my rear sway bar to the 22mm Eibach one at the stiffest setting. Crazy how much you can feel the body roll through corners be reduced.

Curves on the highway at high speeds also feel more planted and give a sense that overall the car is more stable even at higher speeds - excited to eventually lower my car and get even more handling.

Bru87tr

thats awesome. was wondering if anything could be done with that light. is the LED replaceable? the one on my sport hatchback is red and the one on my civic coupe is blue. I want to change my hatch to blue also. much less angry color at night...
Its a pcb board based led, so not so easy as a bulb.

chewy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally installed some plug and play foot well lights (the one that plugs into the 6 pin connector and comes on and off with map lights). My friend got it for me from Taobao and the install was pretty easy. Fishing the passenger side wire took some effort but came out quite nice. I went for the white colour instead of blue so here are the pics with and without the map lights on.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20190407_211052

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20190407_210959

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Finally installed some plug and play foot well lights (the one that plugs into the 6 pin connector and comes on and off with map lights). My friend got it for me from Taobao and the install was pretty easy. Fishing the passenger side wire took some effort but came out quite nice. I went for the white colour instead of blue so here are the pics with and without the map lights on.

20190407_211052.jpg

20190407_210959.jpg
You mind sharing a link? Looks great!

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can vouch for Humza too. The markers have been on my car for two months and still look amazing. Smooth transaction too!
Thank You for the support bro! Continuing to refine my process, continually improving each group buy round! :)

Weeks

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Scheduled her appointment to get sunglasses (tinting) on every piece of glass except the front windscreen, which will get a progressive "visor" tint. Haven't decided what % yet, but they said we can look at that when I get there for the appointment. Yay!
Sponsored