What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
New badges are in. Had to get two sets because coupe uses two front badges.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 57846E2C-38FD-46BE-BF3B-2B47C94A8468
Sponsored

Jyongonz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T
Country flag
How much did it cost you for custom?
$39.99 + shipping. I think shipping is dependent on where you live. You can get generic ones from them for $35 with like their general designs: "CivicX", "Si", "Accord", etc

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Picked up and have my fixed wheel back on the car. While it was on the spare tire, I'm impressed that the ride quality doesn't get much different, perhaps I'm being cautious.

Bru87tr

Just a tip and its free. Did this to my 2017 Civic.

The led light between the map lights, the hole is very undersized and barely gives off light. Compared to my Odessey that has a much bigger hole and gives off a nice light at night.

On my civic I took that out, drilled the hole bigger and now lights up my center console and shifter much much better. Hardly gave off any light at all before due to the hole being too small. If the assembly that holds the led is loose and falls out, as mine did new. Bend out the clips that hold it in and it will snap in tight after.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
Did my sidemarkers too today!!!
Got the Helix ones from eBay for $40.
Major improvement. Hated those ugly orange things!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) bDlAyG

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) VOoMEXT

Hexxus

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Did my sidemarkers too today!!!
Got the Helix ones from eBay for $40.
Major improvement. Hated those ugly orange things!
bDlAyGj.jpg

VOoMEXT.jpg
That's exactly where I got mine from. This looks so much better than that, and was super easy and quick to do. I just got my Civic like a week ago so I'm still learning a lot haha.

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Ugh the helix side markers are 70 bucks with shipping to Canada. They look so good though. I assume they are plug and play?

bmaf55

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 0461A488-4C2A-43D3-A9EC-9E3553B709DF
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 2B363092-C0E5-493F-BB0B-A76417990099
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) AEB9E971-695B-4606-BB3D-DA2B42B3434F
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 78B0FB81-DE8D-4118-AA0F-4FF7D6BFC9C0
Finally got around to installing my acuity items. Rocker arm, short shift adapter, spring and base bushings. Also installed the slammer! Pleased with how everything came out. Crazy how short the throws are now, so smooth. I’m really liking it!! Still have to do the linkage bushings, just ran out of time. Forgot to take pics of the acuity stuff until I almost had center console back together. Duh

wmayhue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thought id share the LED light install I did this week. Really pleased with the look of the car inside and out.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_2677.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_2679.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_2680.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_2682.JPG

These LED lights have an active cooling fan in the heatsink. Plug and play, hardest part is zip ties to hold the control box in the engine bay.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DTDW1845.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) KYAR0844.JPG

wmayhue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's exactly where I got mine from. This looks so much better than that, and was super easy and quick to do. I just got my Civic like a week ago so I'm still learning a lot haha.
How is the build quality on these lights? They look great, just want to make sure they perform great and last as well.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ugh the helix side markers are 70 bucks with shipping to Canada. They look so good though. I assume they are plug and play?
Yup, plug right into the oem bulb socket!
The ones I bought on eBay came with a YouTube link http://tinyurl.com/civicxhelp that explains a quick little mod that’s needed to make them fit way more snuggly when the tabs are seated. Super easy and did both sides in just a couple minutes. :thumbsup:

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How is the build quality on these lights? They look great, just want to make sure they perform great and last as well.
Build quality is awesome. I was surprised actually. Usually stuff on eBay can be hit or miss. I was hoping they would be nice and I’m not disappointed at all! Totally worth the extra money spent vs standard smoked lenses IMO.

Hexxus

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I've seen a bunch of people on here with them and that's why I ended up getting them. The plastic housing is definitely a more lightweight material than the OEM orange markers, but they seem quite sturdy and well put together.
Sponsored