What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
I just got to installing my KTuner V2 earlier today and flashing the ECU with their Dual 21 PSI / ECO tune. It is unbelievable how much better the car now moves. Truly impressive. I also installed 2x Kuda mounts. I mounted the KTuner on 1 and a ProClip cell phone mount on the other. I'll get some better pictures soon.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) unDhgzB

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) MNiIsBv

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just got to installing my KTuner V2 earlier today and flashing the ECU with their Dual 21 PSI / ECO tune. It is unbelievable how much better the car now moves. Truly impressive. I also installed 2x Kuda mounts. I mounted the KTuner on 1 and a ProClip cell phone mount on the other. I'll get some better pictures soon.
unDhgzB.jpg

MNiIsBv.jpg
Don't forget too move that when you go to the dealer or bye bye warranty

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
Don't forget too move that when you go to the dealer or bye bye warranty
Yeah, I'm removing the KTuner and ODB cable at the house before going to the dealer for anything lol

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
unDhgzB.jpg

MNiIsBv.jpg
Interesting mount where did you get it

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag

FK7 Mvnny

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM 2018 EX Hatchback, NHBP 2007 Accord Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you get the extra black piece on the bumper from ikon? If so hows the fit and hows it holding up?
Yup, from Ikon. I was hearing complaints about the whole piece not fitting the front panel from other sellers, so I went with Ikon and it fits perfectly. I can't say how it's holding up because I just put it on today, but just from first impressions; it's very good quality. I added a few pieces of Gorilla double sided outdoor tape to the double sided tape that was already on the back of the piece, so I don't think it's going anywhere.

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yup, from Ikon. I was hearing complaints about the whole piece not fitting the front panel from other sellers, so I went with Ikon and it fits perfectly. I can't say how it's holding up because I just put it on today, but just from first impressions; it's very good quality. I added a few pieces of Gorilla double sided outdoor tape to the double sided tape that was already on the back of the piece, so I don't think it's going anywhere.
Is it painted or black plastic I might just wrap that piece in gloss black

R3D5IVE

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Hatchback MT6, 2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road MT5
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed my JDM clear corner markers (super easy 10 min job), and ditched the cheesy turbo decal for a Night Runner International decal. Tomorrow I'm installing my red Bride shift boot and Acuity centering spring to go with my already installed Acuity short shift, J's boot ring and weight Blox neo shift knob. More pics to come!

Also should be picking up my summer wheels and tires tomorrow. ...and forgot I have a Type R lip on order. Was backordered and should be arriving at the dealer any day now.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) thumbnail_IMG_3847

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) thumbnail_IMG_3863

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) thumbnail_IMG_3864

FK7 Mvnny

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM 2018 EX Hatchback, NHBP 2007 Accord Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is it painted or black plastic I might just wrap that piece in gloss black
It's just black plastic but it's definitely glossy enough to match the gloss finish on the grill and my front splitter, as you can see in the pic.

bmaf55

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
unDhgzB.jpg

MNiIsBv.jpg
Which KUDA Mount did you get for the tuner? And does it just sit on dash or use 3m?
Sponsored