What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

civictrooper

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ba
Have been working on my car since the day i got it a few years ago, but i'm new to the website and finally feel like I've gotten her to a point where i want to show her off. She's got a custom vinyl wrap that i did, tinted windows, tinted headlights, plasti-dipped rims, new front splitter, custom side and rear diffusers that i made, underbody lights, painted calipers and a few other odds and ends i added. Let me know what you think!

test4.jpg

test8.jpg

test3.jpg
Badass my man

Peanuts

The Flying Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A little JDM style today. Red Honda engine bonnet and Si door handle inserts. ;)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0136

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0135

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0134

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0133

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0132

Swank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Peanuts can I trouble you for the link to the door handle inserts? I can only find sedan ones on eBay though I'm not sure those would be any different.

Peanuts

The Flying Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Peanuts can I trouble you for the link to the door handle inserts? I can only find sedan ones on eBay though I'm not sure those would be any different.
Actually I purchased the ones for the sedan. I can list the other set on ebay for $10 and share the link then mail them to you in the morning. If you are interested message me.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_7293[1].JPG

bgunther

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Have been working on my car since the day i got it a few years ago, but i'm new to the website and finally feel like I've gotten her to a point where i want to show her off. She's got a custom vinyl wrap that i did, tinted windows, tinted headlights, plasti-dipped rims, new front splitter, custom side and rear diffusers that i made, underbody lights, painted calipers and a few other odds and ends i added. Let me know what you think!

test4.jpg

test8.jpg

test3.jpg
How much was the wrap? Did you design it?

HexSosa1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

test4.jpg

test8.jpg

test3.jpg
I am a more understated guy than this but definitely unique and can see there was a lot of time and love poured into this ride. Will definitely turn heads and guaranteed you wont see two alike . :thumbsup:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EXL
Vehicle Showcase
How much was the wrap? Did you design it?
Yup, designed it all myself. Got 2 rolls of white, one roll red, and one roll of grey vinyl for about $11 each, so only about $45 for the whole thing! Looots of time though but definitely one of the most fun projects I've done.

izjamest

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2018
Country flag

test4.jpg

test8.jpg

test3.jpg
This is sweeeeetttt. You should be proud. I wish I had the time and patience to do this. Amazing work!

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
Actually I purchased the ones for the sedan. I can list the other set on ebay for $10 and share the link then mail them to you in the morning. If you are interested message me.

IMG_7293[1].JPG
are their ones without the si? dont feel like being a tool.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
Ceramic tint and 12inch JL Audio W6 subwoofer installed

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) BA635E1E-3087-416E-BA78-8CF7306EDA1C

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 0CD7450D-D831-4066-A212-E74539930B6E

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
omg i found so many pieces i wanna replace. thanks man! btw do these pieces replace or just cover the existing pieces?
cover existing pieces. get em, makes the interior nicer :)