What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi. Where did you get your red trim from? That’s what I’m looking for on door and dash just can’t seem to find those exact ones for doors also.
Those are just red pin strips, I found that not doing good in the corners, so in my closer shots, you may see its either wrinkled or not covered, similar thing to the door ones, I guess I need thicker ones (mine's too skinny so the door one is even more obvious)

This is what I've just ordered from Amazon, take some cutting, but hopefully covers better (forgot his username, but someone else here probably used this same thing before and turned out good)
3M 1080 G13 GLOSS HOT ROD RED 5ft x 1ft (5 sq/ft) Car Wrap Vinyl Film https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007EF20GQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_TcubCbV0TRVN2

And in case if you're still interested, this is the skinny one I have in the picture, I say it covers like 90% of the dash trims, just not very well on the doors
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00029XBBE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_vfubCbAGZXD83
Sponsored

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You live in Bingo? That's awesome, if you ever see a coupe with NJ plates be sure to wave!
Chenango Bridge area, I usually wave to every Si I see but honestly haven't seen many in the area (mostly sport hatches).

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
nice hood! I was thinking about getting that, but I didn't like the Type-R style scoop in the rear, would love just the front two rear-facing cutouts only & haven't seen that yet...

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Its funny how most Honda enthusiats wave at eachother I got waved at in my modded LX a few times by Si owners and some previous gen owners
Funny thing is I had someone ride by me in the opposite direction a few days ago and they beeped at me and I was like "What's that asshole's problem?!"

It was really early in the morning and the roads were dead and I then I realized he was driving a Civic sedan in the same color as my Si and he was probably just doing that fellow honda driver beep/wave thing lol