What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Schmullis

First Name
Schmullis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Ordered a V2 KTuner as an upgrade from my Hondata Flashpro. Look for a CARB Flashpro at a good price in the classifieds in the next week or two. :)
Good man!
Go for the Dual/21psi tune. I run that and the performance is great and it works flawlessly.

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Looks good, I couldn't get mine to stick.
Bummer, I lost one of the down arrows on the banana peel but that's it. I cleaned the surface of the blank buttons with a little isopropyl alcohol first that helped with grip.

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Bummer, I lost one of the down arrows on the banana peel but that's it. I cleaned the surface of the blank buttons with a little isopropyl alcohol first that helped with grip.
I prepared the surface with alcohol also, but they still wouldn't stick. The decals didn't want to release from the backing, so it was very difficult. They ended up being too messed up to use.

avidark22

First Name
Amol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex-T
Country flag
I prepared the surface with alcohol also, but they still wouldn't stick. The decals didn't want to release from the backing, so it was very difficult. They ended up being too messed up to use.
Same thing happened to me, the 'EJECT' wouldnt stick, just the ones above did ... lol ...

WVUGuy275

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have an extra Eject in matte white if you want to try again. Would be happy to mail it your way.

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I have an extra Eject in matte white if you want to try again. Would be happy to mail it your way.
Thank you, I appreciate that however, I emailed the seller, and they sent me another set. I will try again today.

avidark22

First Name
Amol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex-T
Country flag
Thank you, I appreciate that however, I emailed the seller, and they sent me another set. I will try again today.
I emailed them and they never replied back.
It would be great if you can send it to me.

Superfly

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R / 2018 Civic Si Sedan / 2018 Civic Si Coupe / 2018 Acccord 2.0 Touring / 2001 S2000
Country flag
Same exact thing happened to me.

FR32H OJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
interesting, maybe you got some defective stickers. I cleaned the dash with alcohol and the stickers went on no problem

Last edited: