What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

civichero1

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thought I’d put this up here for laughs and everyone to see... I guess this guy (@GKY ) hated my rims sooo much he decided to follow and tell me on “My Garage” & multiple threads... one of which was on the “Sonic Gray Pearl Civic” thread... but interestingly he owns an Aegean Blue Civic??? Hahaha Happy 4th everyone!

8D3A886E-5CF6-46E6-B7EA-B6049567BDB5.png
Too funny! i think you have one of best looking hatches around.... its almost like thats why they sell 1,000s of different wheel options lol
Sponsored

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
That looks sweet! Did you get it from eBay? I saw one recommended by FK7 Civic (YouTube channel) not sure how good it really is... Does your assembled like the real Type R ones? Like constructed by 5 main pieces?
comes in 7 pieces..vs oem 5pieces..so you get more for your money..lmao :)

tenshiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT, 2014 Mitsubishi RVR LE, 2018 Civic Type R #14978
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed TypeRLED's from https://typerleds.com/

Vanity mirrors. TypeRLED on left and stock on the right.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) {filename}

Turn signals. Stock on left and TypeRLED on right. Kinda hard to tell the difference from this pic but they're definitely brighter in person.

Interior. Again a bit hard to tell the difference but in person the difference is night and day.

I also installed the Reverse LED X and Ultra Red Brake LED. Unfortunately don't have pics of those but the reverse lights are really bright and the brake light is a deeper red. Definitely recommend this product.

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Developed a pretty loud chirping pulley noise when idling both cold start / long drives with ac on or off. Likely the idler pulley but it was very intermittent. Took it into the dealership today and they replaced the belt and pulleys under warranty, the car is now quieter than when I first bought it. No more embarrassing waits in the drive thru for coffee.

Took a quick video of it for anyone who also may have the noise. This was a bit ago it actually got way worse than even in the video.

Last edited:

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Developed a pretty loud chirping pulley noise when idling both cold start / long drives with ac on or off. Likely the idler pulley but it was very intermittent. Took it into the dealership today and they replaced the belt and pulleys under warranty, the car is now quieter than when I first bought it. No more embarrassing waits in the drive thru for coffee.

Took a quick video if it for anyone who also may have the noise. This was a bit ago it actually got way worse than even in the video.
That's piercing. Even after turning my laptop speaker volume down, it's annoying. Glad they took care of it.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Removing the front bumper or grill is pain in the ass thats why im eyeing on this thing https://www.ebay.com/itm/Carbon-Fib...ivic-10th-16-18-/273218833465?redirect=mobile what do you think guys?
Don't do it. I bought the grille overlays on Ebay and they fit close but no cigar. Some of the stock grille still shows through. Plus the fake 3M tape that comes with it doesn't even hold it down very well. I, like you, didn't want to fool with removing my bumper but it looks like the only way to go.