What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was able to get the Depo smoked side markers installed as well as the Alarm and Security System from Compustar. Waiting on the rest of the audio gear to arrive! Time for a wash tomorrow!

Side Markers.jpeg Alarm System.jpeg
how much does the whole set of security system costed you? does the vehicle get lock down?

BobM_Jr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Not today but this past Thursday had to replace the battery. Went to start the car to go out for dinner and instead had to make a trip to the auto parts store. Any one else have their battery fail in less than 30 months?

Beater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner
Country flag
Are those sport side skirts?
Correct.

Factory OEM Sport Hatch side skirts. Installation was a straight swap. The only minor mod (and it’s optional really), is to notch/trim the front fender liner (where it meets up with the side skirt) so that the side skirt shape matches the fender liner.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
That looks sweet! Did you get it from eBay? I saw one recommended by FK7 Civic (YouTube channel) not sure how good it really is... Does your assembled like the real Type R ones? Like constructed by 5 main pieces?
this is the ABS Dynamics wing...comes in 7 pieces..I had it professionally installed..and thanks..1 piece of advice, do not follow the template for install or putting the wing together..it will not come out right...according to my shop..

Wxguru

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring x2
Country flag
Its summer here in texas can i plastidip my chrome inside my garage? And link pls(plastidip)

How hard to remove the plastidip?
As long as you lay down about 5 good coats, it won't be an issue coming off. Any less than that and prepare for a pain in the ass job.

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Correct.

Factory OEM Sport Hatch side skirts. Installation was a straight swap. The only minor mod (and it’s optional really), is to notch/trim the front fender liner (where it meets up with the side skirt) so that the side skirt shape matches the fender liner.
I like this look, sadly there is no modern steel for the hatchback sport. Thinking about going with them in black

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
can the type R be had in a 2 door coupe? (I hope).............

ck42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Sport MT
Country flag
Finally finished installed the rest of the shift pieces.
Now have the shift tower bushings, spring, rocker, tranny shifter bushings, and Boomba short shifter.
Definitely feel the difference now. Stiffer altogether. Much better centering...and really like the reduced gate width. Well worth it! Just too bad 2/3 of the job involves pulling the console apart. Took only about 5 minutes to install the actual parts!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Shifterbushings

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
Finally finished installed the rest of the shift pieces.
Now have the shift tower bushings, spring, rocker, tranny shifter bushings, and Boomba short shifter.
Definitely feel the difference now. Stiffer altogether. Much better centering...and really like the reduced gate width. Well worth it! Just too bad 2/3 of the job involves pulling the console apart. Took only about 5 minutes to install the actual parts!

Shifterbushings.png
so is your shifting less notchy now?

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How does this intake sound?
Here is a quick shaky cam video that I feel is pretty representative of what it sounds like in real life. On actual pulls hitting higher boost the blow off valve is a bit different but about that loud still. The blow off noise is as loud as the Cobra but induction noise is less but still audible.

One window is cracked 3-4" to better hear induction noise.

Sponsored