What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

TdoggTL

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX
Country flag
Got my car 6 days ago and I finally found the time to wash, clay bar, and wax my car for the first time. A lot of work with it being a sauna in my garage but I'm happy that I was able to get it all done :D. Might post pictures tomorrow after work if i remember.
Sponsored

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Walked out to finding a bubble on my front driverside tire ‍♂.
Car only has 4000 miles, I wonderif goodyear has some sort of warranty?
Hoping someone can chime in!

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
Walked out to finding a bubble on my front driverside tire ‍♂.
Car only has 4000 miles, I wonderif goodyear has some sort of warranty?
Hoping someone can chime in!
Never had that happen to my tires. Most tires have a warranty. When I had goodyear tires, they had a 60k warranty. Here's what google says:

"Bubbles or bulges in the sidewall are normally the result of the tire's inner liner being damaged from an impact that creates a small hole or tear and compromises the strength of the sidewall plies. ... On occasion, a sidewall bubble can be caused not by an impact, but a structural failure of the tire."

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Never had that happen to my tires. Most tires have a warranty. When I had goodyear tires, they had a 60k warranty. Here's what google says:

"Bubbles or bulges in the sidewall are normally the result of the tire's inner liner being damaged from an impact that creates a small hole or tear and compromises the strength of the sidewall plies. ... On occasion, a sidewall bubble can be caused not by an impact, but a structural failure of the tire."
Good to know. Ill contact goodyear tomorrow and see what they can do for me. Thanks!

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX 2.0 CVT Sedan w Sensing
Country flag
Looks awkward as hell but hey, points for not being a follower like most of these other guys on here! Lol
Was gonna say the same thing. R wing does look funky on the sedan. Unique looking though, I'll give it that.

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Changed Headlight to LED, Fog light to Yellow. Was debating to have fog light always white or yellow. At the end I go with yellow and actually like it so much. I like the contrast with cool white and yellow.
Also added red stripe around the side skirt and back lip.

I skip the red strip on front lip as I will be mounting oem type R lip and this weekend... its 3 weeks now since I have this car.. finally got time to work on it abit more.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20180618_222045

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20180618_221915