What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

imperialgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
GReddy cat? When did you install that baby and how are you liking it?
It's not bad for $550 honestly. It has freeway drone, but sounds pretty amazing in the lower RPMs in Sport Manual mode. I'm sure it sounds a lot better for the non-cvt Civics.
Sponsored

inertiadrifto86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan(traded), 2011 Acura MDX Adv, 2019 Acura TLX A-Spec(traded), 2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed the Acuity Instruments Shifter Base Bushings and Shifter Centering Spring. Yuge difference in shifter feel. Nearly three hours to complete the install, but totally worth it. I only wish I had purchased the Rocker Arm at the same time so I wouldn't have to tear apart my console again. Oh well, live and learn.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) ZM9MSYC

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Replaced the super embarrassing horn with a twin tone!

I also bought a Ktuner V1.2. I've been using the TunerView app on the (rooted) head unit for ECU reflashing (currently running the Stage 1 tune).

How’s the tune feel? Drastic or just enough to say yeah it’s worth it?? I’m interested in buying one soon

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have the length of the billet? Or the distance of one screw to another?
I measured the hole spacing at something like 18.3cm.
I'm guessing it's just 18cm, as I already pulled my battery out to install the Acuity bushings...so I'm sure there's some wiggle-room in there

TorqueLewith

First Name
Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How’s the tune feel? Drastic or just enough to say yeah it’s worth it?? I’m interested in buying one soon
I'd say it feels more on the drastic side and definitely worth it in my opinion. I've really been enjoying driving around with the Stage 1 tune. The accelerator is way more responsive, especially in Sport mode, but even in regular drive (and also somewhat more responsive in drive + econ).

To me, this is a must-have mod if you're looking for some more pickup in your Civic.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Me neither. I had a set like these from Avid 1 on my 2010 Si and they just released a new version.

UnMass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 1.5T 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First bath with the new dip. Fresh coat of DipCoat on it to help it shine even more! I'm still blown away by this color.

Added a picture of how my foam cannon works with my pressure washer because a few people were asking last week.
2018-05-28 12.03.51.jpg
2018-05-28 12.04.00 - Copy.jpg
2018-05-28 12.04.14 - Copy.jpg
2018-05-28 11.47.43.jpg
Dude! I loved your old colour, and am more of a fan of cool colours in general, but that new colour looks amazing! A+
Sponsored