What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Xepharyx

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
A week or two ago I installed some Hikari LED headlights with the new Philips LED chips. They're brighter than I was expecting, and I see no major issues with cutoff point after I adjusted them downwards a couple degrees. Would recommend, if you can stand the $90 new technology tax.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) pnbLLQk
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1sM9ghz
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) BliVnsf

A.D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX, Accord Sport
A week or two ago I installed some Hikari LED headlights with the new Philips LED chips. They're brighter than I was expecting, and I see no major issues with cutoff point after I adjusted them downwards a couple degrees. Would recommend, if you can stand the $90 new technology tax.

pnbLLQk.jpg
1sM9ghz.jpg
BliVnsf.jpg
Are these plug n play?

A.D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX, Accord Sport
Picked my WOP EX sedan on Monday, got window Visors installed today.

A.D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX, Accord Sport
Finally gave my Civic Hatchback a wash today after changing out the horn and lights. Replaced the low beams, high beams, and fogs today with xenon headlights. Pictures to come when it gets dark!
Only owned my Civic for a week and already doing so many mods. It's an addiction.

IMG_20180328_135203.jpg
Regarding the change of horn, does the bumper need to come off? I haha the meep meep horn on my EX and want to swap it out with the one on the Accord.

Xepharyx

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Are these plug n play?
As far as I know. I've had no issues so far. Only real issue is where to put the ballasts, and I secured them to the black frames just above the headlight housing.

ToastedSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Looks awesome.... "stalled only once" hahaha :p time to go practice!
Drove all night haha. then it started to snow out in the east ):
This car is a lot more forgiving than my friend's WRX that I practiced on. Can't wait till I break it in :D

Annix15

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Regarding the change of horn, does the bumper need to come off? I haha the meep meep horn on my EX and want to swap it out with the one on the Accord.
Yes, the bumper does need to come off. It took about 15 minutes to take it off. It's best to have a second person there to help hold/take of the bumper.

Reactions: A.D

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 2F5D8030-2E43-405E-A146-8312FC38C892 Yesterday actually. 2nd oil change and Spoon drain bolt for an additional 5bhp. Also pulled the bumper off to install the fog light film that I bought a month earlier. Now Ive got the fog lights out but I can’t find the film. Doh!

Last edited:

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
where did you get the trim from?
Seconded!

Yesterday I put in my new Raceseng knob. I like the weight, but I don't like the lack of leverage. Raceseng sells extenders, but they end up making the setup look silly because the boot is so far separated from the knob. Decisions, decisions :sleep:
Sponsored