What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wish my wife would say that.
She drives it much more than me. I thought it was plenty quick enough running a basemap... but she's gotten used to what it can do. So... yeah...

At least there's a gas station about 15 miles away that sells E85. I think flexfuel may be in my future. I don't know that I'm going to gain much from timing on 93 alone.

I shouldnt complain. She's a fun lady to be the passenger in the car with. From the stories she tells... she gets a lot of attention from other drivers out on the road. Funny... I've never had anyone give me a second glance when I'm out and about.

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
She drives it much more than me. I thought it was plenty quick enough running a basemap... but she's gotten used to what it can do. So... yeah...

At least there's a gas station about 15 miles away that sells E85. I think flexfuel may be in my future. I don't know that I'm going to gain much from timing on 93 alone.

I shouldnt complain. She's a fun lady to be the passenger in the car with. From the stories she tells... she gets a lot of attention from other drivers out on the road. Funny... I've never had anyone give me a second glance when I'm out and about.
I didn't think our cars could run on E85.

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Continued from first What did you do to your Civic today? thread. New thread started to save give everyone a faster load.

As title suggests, this thread will be for CivicX owners to post about what they did to their car today. It can be anything, big or small - milestones, car wash, servicing, fixes, modifications, add-ons, etc.

Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Civics too.

So, what did you do to your 2016+ Civic today?

GO!
Hey Guy's Just had new SI wing installed plus Hondata +6psi flash, happy with both really fun to drive,
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) file1
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) file-1
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) file2
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) file3
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) file4
how do you think it look's?

UnknownCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR SGP, Mercedes-Benz 2014 C250
Country flag
How hard were those tweeters to get in? I already upgraded the speakers front/rear
Not too bad at all, I bought the sail panels for the Hatch Sport Touring and removed some of the plastic from the trim ring for the Focal tweeters to snap in.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Technically, I washed my car yesterday but I did take the pic today. Figured I could admire it for another day until our Tues/Weds. spring snow. :(

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20180319_145819_HDR

Last edited: