What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Priceless_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got a chance to wash the hatch today! Unfortunalty I found where some low life scraped my back bumper within the last couple weeks. Thankfully the scuff is hardly noticeable but the bumper gap on the side is larger than normal..... :(

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 062BB241-2E4F-4134-820B-4EC4DBFBEE57

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 45A89F0C-29D0-4823-A178-5B0564583BF8

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Finally got a chance to wash the hatch today! Unfortunalty I found where some low life scraped my back bumper within the last couple weeks. Thankfully the scuff is hardly noticeable but the bumper gap on the side is larger than normal..... :(

062BB241-2E4F-4134-820B-4EC4DBFBEE57.jpeg

45A89F0C-29D0-4823-A178-5B0564583BF8.jpeg
Get some ultimate compound by Meguires, and it will rub right out.

whiteboyblackcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed Acuity Shifter Cable Bushings and adjusted throttle re-locator to C position - much better. :headbang:
How was the install for the bushings? Any tips besides don’t drop the retaining clip? Any trouble getting those metal clips off that holds the cables? These two mods seem totally worth it. It’s more of a “OEM+” mod

littleprincerex

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I blacked out the chrome trim above the side windows and put a windshield banner on today.
Those red decals and accents look awesome against the black!

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
How was the install for the bushings? Any tips besides don’t drop the retaining clip? Any trouble getting those metal clips off that holds the cables? These two mods seem totally worth it. It’s more of a “OEM+” mod
The change is more noticeable than I expected - I do also have a Raceseng Slammer. I used a stubby flathead screwdriver to remove both cable clips and was careful not to drop them. I used silicone lubricant on the bushings prior to install. Just feed on the retaining clips - they actually go on pretty easy. The most difficult part for me was figuring out how to remove the black cable holder clip on the battery. Overall super easy install.

whiteboyblackcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The change is more noticeable than I expected - I do also have a Raceseng Slammer. I used a stubby flathead screwdriver to remove both cable clips and was careful not to drop them. I used silicone lubricant on the bushings prior to install. Just feed on the retaining clips - they actually go on pretty easy. The most difficult part for me was figuring out how to remove the black cable holder clip on the battery. Overall super easy install.
Ha! it’s always something ridiculous like the negative terminal clip that’s a pain. I’m for sure buying the bushings and pedal relocator. Thanks for all the tips man I appreciate it. This is torture waiting for taxes :banghead: