What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I dig that exhaust :). I looked on HKS's site and it looks like they only offer that quad exhaust on their civic coupe... is it the same exhaust? Product Code No. 31021-BH001. If you have any additional info that would be great. Thanks!
I’m assuming it will be extremely similar.
Sponsored

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
what song is that?
the exhaust dont really sound no different than my stock exhaust
Really? I think it sounds loss different. It’s not super loud, but definitely sounds different.

MikeJXWT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda Civic LX 2-Dr Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic EX 5-Dr Hatchback, 1994 Chevy Silverado Full-Size Std Cabin, 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Full-Size Quad Cabin, 2004 Toyota Tacoma Std 2-Dr Pick-up, 2017 Toyota Corolla LE, 2017 Nissan Fronteir S King Cab
Country flag

Here's the non-sport version. Assuming sport version will sound similar. Modest sound, greater sound when you go WOT, and even better sound with a tune (from what I've been told). HKS is a great company overall and I do prefer putting Japanese parts on my Japanese car.
Man, I dig it. But sadly I'll have to wait and try to get a center exhaust setup and bumper from the Sport... with the way my drive way is, I'm going to smack that thing around pretty badly going up the curb...

SassyCivicX

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-L Navi with Sense
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't post too much here, but during this past week, I installed an Aeroflow Dynamics front splitter. And today, I got the side skirt extensions done! Rhino Rack was also kind enough to provide a courtesy bike carrier for shipment troubles in December!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20180120_170905-2.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20180115_083948-1.JPG

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Waxed my ENKEI.

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks good :thumbsup: How are you liking the type r accessories shift knob?
Thanks man! I like it a lot. I think the red leather is a bit much - the motif of the interior is red on black, not black on red - but eh. It's OEM, looks cool, and sits higher than the stock knob which is good to me but seems to be a minority preference around here. It's definitely not as heavy as a skunk2, but the top-grip style makes it satisfying to throw around.

Where Did you get the Red Floor Mats if you don't mind?
Lloyd Ultimats: http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/78A4395A0A0.aspx
Color: Flame Red (I think)