What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

ediblebirch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK7 ST
Country flag
Almost forgot I actually ordered these parts for my Si.....slow boat from China finally made it to Virginia.

IMG_1453.JPG
Where did you order those side panels? The only ones I found are on eBay, and they look really bad.
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've thought of doing footwell lighting since i bought the car but just haven't had an initiative to do it!
I also didn't want to get any super bright lighting for under there as it just distracts from the road. I've heard they are average to below average output. I guess I'll find out.

Nicholas17

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Hey guys I'm new here, I have a ex-t coupe and was wondering what type of mods to do first I'm just getting in to it and any help would be appreciated thank you

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
Hey guys I'm new here, I have a ex-t coupe and was wondering what type of mods to do first I'm just getting in to it and any help would be appreciated thank you
Welcome to the forum! If you start on page 1 of this thread and work your way back here you will find lots of mods to do to your new ride.

Nicholas17

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Welcome to the forum! If you start on page 1 of this thread and work your way back here you will find lots of mods to do to your new ride.
I've looked already and seen people say tires, cold air intake, and rear sway bars are good first ones, but I see people say don't put exhaust, I want one and was wondering why people say that and I don't know what companies are good for the mods I see talked about

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
I've looked already and seen people say tires, cold air intake, and rear sway bars are good first ones, but I see people say don't put exhaust, I want one and was wondering why people say that and I don't know what companies are good for the mods I see talked about

Sounds like you need to do more reading in the exhaust/tuning sub forum

dr.jamzzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 2019
Country flag
Summer tires, lighter rims, better brake pads/fluids and a ECU flash. Spend the rest of the money investing in being a faster driver.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Summer tires, lighter rims, better brake pads/fluids and a ECU flash. Spend the rest of the money investing in being a faster driver.
This ^^^ and the "being a faster driver" part means track time, racing school, and stuff like that. Go autocross with your local club, go to a real dragstrip and do some bracket racing, go to a Friday At The Track (FATT) session, whatever. Just get off the street and go have fun with the car.

Although a sporty-sounding exhaust is fun, too. But it can kinda piss off the neighbors and mother-in-law...

Nicholas17

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
This ^^^ and the "being a faster driver" part means track time, racing school, and stuff like that. Go autocross with your local club, go to a real dragstrip and do some bracket racing, go to a Friday At The Track (FATT) session, whatever. Just get off the street and go have fun with the car.

Although a sporty-sounding exhaust is fun, too. But it can kinda piss off the neighbors and mother-in-law...
Ok, I'm not looking for an overly loud exhaust either just one that is a smooth loud that isn't going to piss off everyone on the street lol

dr.jamzzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 2019
Country flag
Ok, I'm not looking for an overly loud exhaust either just one that is a smooth loud that isn't going to piss off everyone on the street lol
Hmm I think some of the Civic Si owners have removed the reasonator and had a exhuast that is slightly louder and deeper. That is a cheap way to go but not sure about drone.

Nicholas17

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Hmm I think some of the Civic Si owners have removed the reasonator and had a exhuast that is slightly louder and deeper. That is a cheap way to go but not sure about drone.
Well there's definitely stuff I'm going to do before thinking about that, I can go without an exhaust thanks though

Rojer

ANW Pirate Ninja
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatchback RED
Read this entire thread and pick ones you like.