What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

panda_fk7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP FK7
Country flag
IIRC it was 3/8” fuel line about 2’ of it to replace both hoses. I also changed my plastic barb fittings to 3/8” brass as well.
I already swapped the brass fitting. Thanks, i’ll get some fuel line
Sponsored

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mines in the mail. Any gas/oil smells after install? Some people complaining about it.
I didn't notice the gas smell in my car until the recirculation switch changed over to fresh air, then all the sudden I smelling it all the time. And it mostly was noticeable if I shut the car off, then got back in it while it was still warm, would just fill the cabin up with the smell. I got the so called "fixed" hoses from mishimoto and still have the issue.

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
:agree:
Those plastic barbs are crap and mine didn't seal well.
I agree!! For the price it’s sold for it should’ve came with metal barb connectors. Majority of the catch cans on eBay and even some of the cheap ones come with metal barbs.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Put some more carbon fiber on. Love the look of this,but the cutouts did not line up with the indicator lights at all. You can barely see the light at night. I put some red paper in there just to make it look better.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20171124_162756

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sup fellow 10th Geners...2017 Si Coupe Spoiler Installed on my 16 Ext Coupe also new trunk springs dealership refused to install so I took to body shop they did it for less and a stellar job....Hondata tune this coming Tues the 28th fingers crossed
Not only did you slap a Type R badge onto a body style in which the R isn't even available, you managed to find one of the goofiest locations possible for it! The rest looks nice, though.

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not only did you slap a Type R badge onto a body style in which the R isn't even available, you managed to find one of the goofiest locations possible for it! The rest looks nice, though.
Lol my son told me the same thing its coming off

UnMass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 1.5T 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed my CTR rsb a few weeks ago. I started getting a clunk this week. Finally a nice day to check it out, and sure enough, the nut holding the drivers side end link was loose and was slowly unthreading itself. All snug now :thumbsup:.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20171125_142205

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I added some carbon look corner lip protectors to basically cover up a bumper scuff. They actually look pretty good... almost like mini-splitters.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) protect1

Last edited:

sadsushi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
I added some carbon look corner lip protectors to basically cover up a bumper scuff. They actually look pretty good... almost like mini-splitters.

protect1.jpg
Scuffed the bottom of my bumper yesterday while parking...kinda frustrating and totally preventable...wouldn't mind looking into these..link for them? would need in black too

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Your engine bay is a big open space in the chassis. Linking the strut towers can lead to better handling as the suspension towers flex less.
Sponsored