What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

DoingOK

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Installed the Tanabe strut bar and both front and rear red Honda badges. All three are pretty much just for aesthetics.....if anyone tells you otherwise, they are blowing smoke up your ass (I'm old and have 30+ years of road course racing experience). ;) Quality on all three components is excellent.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) zzz

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1123

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I actually like the EX-T wheels better than my EX wheels.
I agree. :)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1939

Say what you will about the 17" wheels on the EX-T/EX-L... they're definitely unique. I actually like them better than the Touring wheels just for the uniqueness. The sedan/coupe Touring wheels are nice but they look kinda generic.

Nozomi135

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si (Modern Silver Metallic)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

IMG_1939.jpg

Say what you will about the 17" wheels on the EX-T/EX-L... they're definitely unique. I actually like them better than the Touring wheels just for the uniqueness. The sedan/coupe Touring wheels are nice but they look kinda generic.
Totally true, I'm impartial on the EX-T wheels, got a set for my winter tires, find the touring wheels just remind me of those cheapy RTX wheels you'd get at a Walmart or something

Nozomi135

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si (Modern Silver Metallic)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed the Tanabe strut bar and both front and rear red Honda badges. All three are pretty much just for aesthetics.....if anyone tells you otherwise, they are blowing smoke up your ass (I'm old and have 30+ years of road course racing experience). ;) Quality on all three components is excellent.

zzz.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg
Coming together really nice! I'm dying to get a nice set of wheels like those Bavars, red emblems, and tempted to remove the little chrome Civic badge!

verbalj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed a Wolo horn from College Hills Honda today! The adapter they send with it makes it a simple plug and play upgrade. No more embarrassing horn that no one can actually hear on the road :thumbsup:
Was it a pain to remove the front bumper? Considering I commute into nyc on a daily basis, I need a more formidable horn.

verbalj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got around to painting the calipers. Red calipers? Instant HP boost :D

I made one mistake, but overall, it wasn’t very difficult. It was more of a pain in the ass to jack the car with my craftsman floor jack.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 67172C3F-0996-41A9-8616-947BB1E402EA

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring

IMG_1939.jpg

Totally true, I'm impartial on the EX-T wheels, got a set for my winter tires, find the touring wheels just remind me of those cheapy RTX wheels you'd get at a Walmart or something
I disagree they look generic. I think they look better than the EX-T or EX-L wheels. They look generic to me.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20170609_133810

Honda 4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic lx
Country flag
Guys question i just wanna make sure. The 2017 civic lx sedan and 2017 civic ex sedan has a same size rubber and mags? I mean both are 16" so if yes i can reuse my rubber to EX wheels.

Because im planning to buy or change my hubcap wheels. Thanks in advance guys!

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Guys question i just wanna make sure. The 2017 civic lx sedan and 2017 civic ex sedan has a same size rubber and mags? I mean both are 16" so if yes i can reuse my rubber to EX wheels.

Because im planning to buy or change my hubcap wheels. Thanks in advance guys!
Yes

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What was the difficulty level and how much louder is it?
it was pretty easy, the bumper is held in by clips, horn itself is louder and deeper 116db 410hz took me about an hour, I broke 2 clips but I had extra from my old Honda.
Sponsored