What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Phylanx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 CRV, '17 Si Sedan
Country flag
I like my Smoked Side Markers. I think they match the DRL strip well during the day.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20171021_152930332
Sponsored

DoingOK

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Had my new wheels mounted and balanced today. Wasn't sure if I'd like the monochromatic look, but it is subtle and I'm good with it. Wheels and tires feel great, especially since I dropped over 8lbs on each corner with the lighter wheels. I'm just waiting on the center caps now and figuring out how I want to lower the car. Thanks, Rich

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1063

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1061

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1034

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1046

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I won't beat a dead horse - is the Hondata tune something they advertise on their site? I think it's awesome that they offer it. Maybe I won't always have to return to stock whenever I go in for service at my local dealer.
I didn't see anything about it on their website, it's IKE Honda near Carbondale IL if you want to research it.

Priceless_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Si and Type-R has dual Horns standard.
Haha! I didn't know that! Why would they go to all that trouble to change the standards for the Si and Type-R? Maybe all 2018 or 2019 civic's will come standard with dual horns.

All I know is the LX through ST hatchbacks have the same horn as the sedan and coupe. With the harness adapter for the horn, it's literally too easy to get rid of that horrible oem horn!

ysutarko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I didn't see anything about it on their website, it's IKE Honda near Carbondale IL if you want to research it.
Honda dealer reflash, they’ll flash the car for like $400, and thats it. You are not getting the hondata module. The reflash license will lock to your VIN and dealer. If you went to different dealer, you have to pay the reflash again. If you sell the car, you wont get the money back, the new owner have to go back to the same dealer to reflash or they have to pay another reflash.

Imo, not worth it.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered an Si rear sway bar for my EX-L. It should offer some nice handling balance combined with the Ultra Racing front strut bar I recently added.

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda dealer reflash, they’ll flash the car for like $400, and thats it. You are not getting the hondata module. The reflash license will lock to your VIN and dealer. If you went to different dealer, you have to pay the reflash again. If you sell the car, you wont get the money back, the new owner have to go back to the same dealer to reflash or they have to pay another reflash.

Imo, not worth it.
I 100% agree with you, I would rather be able to do the flash on my own. Which I can with my Ktuner. I had heard rumors on here about Honda working with Hondata. I understand that the dealership may be doing this on their own, but they obviously see the opportunity and trust Hondata. I think that it shows promise for those that tune with Hondata and are worried about their warranty.

Honda 4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic lx
Country flag
Switched out orange side-markers for clear ones with amber LED lights.

unnamed.jpg unnamed (1).jpg
Do you think that wheels or your wheels will fit in my 2017 civic lx sedan.

I know lot of civic 10th gen selling their stock wheels and im willing to buy if the price is right.

jdtyper3196

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport, 2015 4Runner SR5
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
DIY - first oil change on my Civic HB Sport. Easiest oil change ever! Need to rotate tires now........

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you think that wheels or your wheels will fit in my 2017 civic lx sedan.

I know lot of civic 10th gen selling their stock wheels and im willing to buy if the price is right.
Yes, of course they fit and with these you can keep your original tires or have another spare set if you find the wheels+tires together.