What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag

jm33561

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 Honda CR-V EX
Country flag
Installed a few things over the past couple weeks. Morimoto 35w 5500k HID kit, clear side markers and PRL stage one intake.

HIDs so far have made a huge difference in night and rain driving. People with the Morimoto w/ HD relay kit, where did you mount the relay box? I ended up just setting mine in front of the fuse box for now.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) front.PNG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20171016_214042
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20171017_073043

Nozomi135

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si (Modern Silver Metallic)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Technically on Tuesday, but got my winter wheels/tires for my Si! EX-T 17x7 +45 with Firestone Winterforce 2 tires!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) received_10208041739681138
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20171017_193840
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20171017_193855
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20171017_193901

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed a few things over the past couple weeks. Morimoto 35w 5500k HID kit, clear side markers and PRL stage one intake.

HIDs so far have made a huge difference in night and rain driving. People with the Morimoto w/ HD relay kit, where did you mount the relay box? I ended up just setting mine in front of the fuse box for now.
I'm pulling that rats nest of RGB wires out and shortening them this afternoon. I mounted my relay kit right to the fuse cover with a zip tie and double sided tape. You can see the relay wires exposed next to it, I had to leave them long so the fuse cover would still come out. I'll probably sleeve them.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 2017-10-02 13.12.04

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you for showing the sills. I was looking at several online I didn't want anything too tacky and these are perfect
You are welcome! They fit well and look good. Hard to beat for what I paid.

Also yesterday I received my physical copy of my Owners Manual.

If you are like me and "need" a physical copy instead of trying to use the provided CD you can request a FREE physical paper copy within the first 6 months of ownership and it only applies to the first owner...dont even think my PC and Mac have a CD/DVD reader...lol

Last edited:

UnMass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 1.5T 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

If you are like me and "need" a physical copy instead of trying to use the provided CD you can request a FREE physical paper copy within the first year of ownership and it only applies to the first owner...dont even think my PC and Mac have a CD/DVD reader...lol
You can ask for one from your dealer? I asked for one the day I picked up my car off the lot because I thought the CD version was a friggin joke.... the car you just sold me doesn't even have a CD reader... why the hell do you think I have one elsewhere? But the dealer wouldn't give me one. Said they don't do physical copies anymore. So far I've been forced to use the PDF version on my phone.

556ALPHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe

If you are like me and "need" a physical copy instead of trying to use the provided CD you can request a FREE physical paper copy within the first year of ownership and it only applies to the first owner...dont even think my PC and Mac have a CD/DVD reader...lol
How did you request a copy? Thanks

ysutarko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatchback Sport
Country flag

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just got that. I'm going to rewrap it in the carbon fiber vinyl I'm using for the mirrors and spoiler. Also going to put it on the carbon fiber dash that way they all match. Sweet
That sounds awesome, but will the vinyl lay good over the raised civic lettering?

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is where I did my request. Found the info when reading thru the little manual that is actually included with the car. Its roughly in the first few pages where it mentions getting a complimentary copy of the manual.

You can ask for one from your dealer? I asked for one the day I picked up my car off the lot because I thought the CD version was a friggin joke.... the car you just sold me doesn't even have a CD reader... why the hell do you think I have one elsewhere? But the dealer wouldn't give me one. Said they don't do physical copies anymore. So far I've been forced to use the PDF version on my phone.
I understand WHY they dont provide one anymore. Most people dont bother to read it anyways. So they are saving themselves $$$ by not printing a 500+ page book. Also it saves trees so thats cool.

How did you request a copy? Thanks

Tanuktun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
question to those that have plasti dipped your car. are drive thru car washes safe for dip?